Bai Rongrong lowered her head, not knowing how to answer.

    Does she like Shen Ming's feelings?

    When you are with him, you will feel at ease and happy, and unconsciously want to rely on him. It's heartbreaking to say no to him, partly out of guilt, but more like the pain of saying the words themselves.

    But no matter what the truth is, the result will not change, that is, whether or not she promises the man to try to get along with him like a lover, it is impossible for both of them!

    And since she has already refused, how can she be embarrassed to live in the Shen family again and enjoy their protection and care?

    "I knew it!" Fang Xu clapped his hands angrily, "Shen Ming, this boy has been swaying, and he has given up a good daughter-in-law! It's reasonable that you don't like him, before I tell you. You are the one who lost your head. At first, I didn't quite understand your preferences. After all, I am also a woman. As a woman, it is better to find a husband who knows both cold and warm. Although that boy Shen Ming is my own son, But it's not much different from a robot. I don't even know who he's following, if it wasn't for the fear that he'd be too smart to catch me, I'd have gone for a DNA test!"

    Bai Rongrong: "..."

    "But, Rongrong, if you ask me for my opinion, you will definitely disagree." Fang Xu didn't hide it from the girl, she knew that the girl had a delicate mind, and it was easy to let her go around this kind of thing. Thinking too much, so she directly stated the reason and gave the girl the right to choose by herself.

    "There is one reason, and that is to be reluctant and uneasy! However, if you are already uncomfortable here, then I can't stop you, because it will harm you."

    Bai Rongrong frowned and looked at the gentle gentleman. Elder, there are sparkles in the eye sockets.

    Fang Xu touched her soft hair and regretted more than once: They are all good children, why can't they be together?

    -

    Bai Rongrong has just finished filming, and is now in a gap period, doing nothing all day.

    After talking with Fang Xu, she began to pack her things. She also had to discuss with Old Man Shen and Shen Hongye about leaving, but she had to find the right opportunity.

    With the help of the servants, she got a lot of cardboard boxes to pack her luggage.

    In fact, she didn't have anything to bring except clothes. Ever since she came here, food, clothing, housing, and transportation all came from the Shen family.

    The question is where to live after moving out.

    After thinking about it, Bai Rongrong called her manager and asked Gao Qian to help her find it.

    Gao Qian was stunned for a moment, then quickly and calmly asked, "What about the size? Are there any requirements for the area?"

    Bai Rongrong thought for a while: "It's enough to sleep people, if not, one square meter is enough." It's enough to

    sleep a rabbit.

    Gao Qian: "..." "You are trying to find a shark, Mr. Shen didn't succeed. Is this     absconding

    in fear of crime?"

    "...No."

: "Then you won't force President Shen, make him angry, and cut you into pieces?!"