Shen Ming chased after him without hesitation, leaving only Gu Li, who was disheveled, standing beside the shaking door, becoming a complete joke.

    Shen Ming didn't catch the elevator and watched the door close in front of his eyes. He immediately turned around to go to the stairs, and ran to the hotel lobby in three steps, and happened to see the girl's leaving back.

    It's just that when he chased out, he saw pedestrians and vehicles coming and going fast.

    "Rongrong! Fluffy!" He shouted to the surroundings regardless of his image, but he still didn't see the familiar person.

    He knew that if the little woman wanted to hide from him, he would not be able to find her with only external force.

    Behind the glass wall on the second floor above the man, Bai Rongrong saw his anxious look, turned his back to the street, and slowly squatted on the ground.

    -

    When Shen Ming returned to the hotel in a slightly embarrassed manner, Gu Li had disappeared and was replaced by the special help of the boss and the future boss.

    "Mr. Shen, where's Miss Bai? She should be in the room, right?"

    When the special assistant arrived, the door was wide open and no one was inside.     Shen Ming pinched his

    forehead and began to search for the source of the mess: "Why is Rongrong here?

    "

deny.

    Originally, both of them ended their work late, and the crew was out in the wild. If they wanted to relax, it would be midnight if they hurried back, so they might as well just live outside and come back the next day.

    "You said let me make arrangements, and let Miss Bai wait for you at the hotel, and then you can go back together?"

    Shen Ming didn't say anything, he already knew what the problem was.

    The special assistant became more and more flustered, recalling it carefully, not letting go of a single detail.

    "You asked me to give the room card to Miss Bai..."

    "Ah!" he suddenly exclaimed.

    Shen Ming gritted his teeth: "Yes, let you arrange another room, wait for me in the room, and give her the room card, what's wrong?"

    "I'm sorry, President Shen!" Turning white, "It's my thinking! I thought the two of you have..."

    "What happened?"

    "Nothing! You are a gentleman! Miss Bai is pure and clean! I... I'll go to Miss Bai to explain it!"

    Having said that, the always steady special assistant is about to run out like a headless fly.

    "Come back." Shen Ming called him and said helplessly, "Rongrong left angrily, but not for this reason."

    "What's that for..." The special assistant shut his mouth and asked instead, "Then do we want to chase now? When I came out of the crew, I only picked up Miss Bai. She probably didn't take care of her in the city."

    "No need." Shen Ming sighed, "she doesn't want to see me, we can't find her. Rongrong's mobile phone can be located, you can arrange for a few people to appear near her inadvertently, and then see if she will take a taxi, If it really doesn't work, just ask, and the person who asks should be a nice-faced female driver."