Her cheeks were slightly red: "What, what's the matter?"

    "It's okay." Shen Ming replied with a smile, "I just missed you."

    Bai Rongrong pursed her lips nervously, not knowing what to say. Fortunately, the man was quick Just let her go.

    Looking at the little woman's puffy face, Shen Ming stretched out his hand and gently rubbed it with his fingertips a few times, and then said with satisfaction: "Fortunately, it hasn't gotten rough, what about other aspects? We are all in the crew, what's wrong with it? Is there a place?"

    Bai Rongrong's face turned even redder, and she shook her head vigorously: "No."

    Seeing that the little woman was obedient, although Shen Ming really wanted to stay on those delicate cheeks for a little longer, he also knew that he was now unknown. Too much, not too much.

    He turned to caress the top of her head: "Be good, don't hold back if you have something, come to me at any time, you know?"

    "Yeah!" Bai Rongrong replied obediently.

    "Why did you come here all of a sudden?"

    Hearing this, Shen Ming looked into her eyes and said, "Shen shi has a branch here, and there is a business that needs to be handled. Vice President Gu Li took the initiative to ask to come, I am not at ease. , and come together."

    This can almost be said to be a clear statement, Bai Rongrong really understood the meaning of the man's words.     Thinking of Zhou Tian who was in the crew, she raised her vigilance

    : "I will definitely protect Tian Tian!"

    "Just do your best. The most important thing is your own safety."

So unfathomable, Shen Ming was very worried.

    "Um!"

    "I'll stay here for a while, and when we're all free, I'll take you out to relax? Have something delicious?"

    Originally, Bai Rongrong wasn't interested in the first point, because this amount of work was nothing to a rabbit spirit blessed with spiritual power. Experienced Ye Lang's guidance made rapid progress.

    However, the second proposal is too attractive to rabbits!

    "Okay!" She nodded suddenly.

    -

    After returning to the crew, Bai Rongrong was on guard to protect Zhou Tian, ​​while secretly looking forward to slipping out of the crew to have a big dinner.

    And because of Shen Ming's arrival, the crew also began to receive condolences from time to time. From food to drinks, every time the set manager shouted loudly that the father of Shen's group was coming to deliver something again, everyone looked at Bai with an "unspeakable" expression. Fluffy, seeing her eyes dodge, her face blushed again.

    Such a series of behaviors could not be concealed from Ye Lang.

    Bai Rongrong explained in a lack of confidence: "Shen Ming came here in the name of a business trip because he was afraid that I would be in danger."

    "Why are you afraid that you would be in danger? Also, why have you been around Zhou Tian for the past two days? Yes The person who wants to harm you is here, isn't it? So, Shen Ming also knows all this, and he is much earlier than me?"

    Ye Lang was slightly angry, but he was more angry with himself.

    Obviously he is the one who grew up with the girl, but he is not as good as a human who has only known each other for less than a year and has no power to get her trust.