"Oh? What's wrong with her? Say?"

    Ye Lang had a hard time believing that no matter how talented this person was, how could he still know the reasons for ascension?

    "She said it vaguely, it seems that the secret cannot be leaked, but she only said that what should come will always come, even if we don't realize it, fate will push things in front of us."

    "It's just some mysterious words, no need Seriously."

    Ye Lang didn't care how many times these pretentious words were written in the picture book.

    "No!" Bai Rongrong scratched her head, "The black spider is indeed mysterious. For example, I wandered around for a long time before I found a place to live, but finally I found out that she actually appeared in that field again. , the living environment is still so secluded and secluded."

    "Oh? This is very interesting."

    "There is even more interesting! In fact, I have heard of Bai Rong as early as in the spiritual world!"

    "How could it be? ?" Ye Lang frowned.

    "It was the little fox who told me that at that time she disappeared to escape the calamity, and came to see me when she came back, and told me that in a novel she had read in the human world, Bai Rong was begging Shen Ming and couldn't. The supporting actress, so when I just came through, I couldn't believe it at all!"

    "A novel?"

    This sounded unbelievable, but Bai Rongrong nodded her head with absolute certainty: " That's right!"

    Ye Lang was completely silent, everything revealed an unspeakable strangeness, and now he even doubted that even if he came to this world thousands of years ago, is it not a coincidence?

    It's just that the known facts seem to be related, but there is no connection.

    If all of these were designed by others, then the only commonality between them is that they all know Bai Rongrong. They don't have a common friend or enemy. Even if they put aside the means and skills required to do so, why would anyone set up such a big game to include them all?

    But if everything is random, then his circle in the spiritual world is much larger than the rabbit spirit who lives comfortably in his own world, and he has been in the human world for much longer than her, but here. For thousands of years, the only fairies she encountered from the borderline were Bai Rongrong and the wolves that had just arrived.

    For a while, Ye Lang had no clue, and Ye Lang only felt that he had to ponder and investigate thoroughly. Then all he needed to do during this period was to ensure the safety of the wolves and the girl.

    "Who is that vixen in the human world?"

    "Yes... Alang, what are you going to do?" Noticing the man's sharp eyes, Bai Rongrong was instantly alert.

    "She's not good for you."

    "So what?"

    "I can kill her first."

    Bai Rongrong: "..."

    Sure enough, as a strong person, he said killing someone, and he was a person with spiritual power, so casual. ?

    "That's why I didn't tell you her identity directly!"

    "It doesn't matter." Ye Lang didn't care, "You also said that Bai Rong's circle is small, and it's not difficult to find out who she is with someone as close as Vixen. ."