Zhou Tian faintly sensed that something was wrong, but she had always been gentle and did not Concerned about this, she answered directly: "It's the orphanage in Kyoto."

    "Huh?" The woman seemed to have suddenly made a new discovery, and curiously pointed to the back of the girl's freshly washed hand and asked, "Miss Zhou has a scar on her hand. Did you get hurt accidentally?"

    Hearing this, Zhou Tian raised his left hand and saw a sharp, smooth-lined scar on the back of his fair hand. The scar was slightly bulging, the color of the surrounding skin. Apparently it's been around for a long time.

    "Oh, this one has grown on my hand as long as I can remember. It must have been naughty when I was a child, and I accidentally injured it while playing with the children."

    "The shape of this scar is really unique, the person who takes care of you. Didn't you notice?"

    Worrying about her misunderstanding, Zhou Tian explained: "Oh, Mr. Wu may not know that there are many orphans in the orphanage, and the resources are very limited. Most of the time, they take care of themselves, or the older ones take care of the younger ones. , I'm very content if I can survive, these little things are irrelevant and don't care. But you are right, this scar is indeed very characteristic, even the fans don't dislike it, and often post some fun pictures on it. "

    When it comes to fans, Zhou Tian is very happy, and Gu Li also seems to be interested.

    "Oh? What kind of picture?"

    Zhou Tianmei introduced with a smile: "They are very talented and imaginative! Some have painted it as a heart, painted it as antlers, and what's more interesting is that this scar can still be imagined. The mouth of a fox, after filling it, it really looks like the same thing!"

    "Haha." The woman smiled: "Really."

    Although it was laughter, it somehow made people feel a little gloomy.

    Bai Rongrong's heart suddenly froze.

    Fox mouth? And this Guli, inexplicably asked a bunch of questions, why did she feel that the whole thing revealed a strangeness?

    And she originally wanted to wait and see how things would develop, but suddenly there was no movement outside.

    Bai Rongrong secretly said something bad, and hurriedly pushed the door and walked out, shouting, "Tian Tian, ​​is that you?"

    In the process of rushing away, Bai Rongrong heard a "thump" sound, what's the matter? The heavy object fell to the ground.

    But when she arrived, it was only three seconds before and after, but she saw Zhou Tian lying on the ground, unknown about the personnel, and around her, Gu Li had disappeared.

    Bai Rongrong hurriedly put her finger on the girl's neck to feel her heartbeat. Although Gu Li didn't have time to do it, she was already extremely unstable.

    Seeing that there was no one else around, she didn't have time to think about it in her desperation. She started to operate the spiritual energy in her body that had not recovered due to day and night depression, and turned it into essence and continuously transported it into the girl's body. until exhausted.

    When her body couldn't even hold the gesture of choking, Bai Rongrong's body slanted to the side, she quickly gave up the transmission of spiritual power and barely supported her body.

    His lips were pale, the original cherry red color had almost completely faded away, and the head on his neck was also extremely heavy, swaying and dizzy.