He fell on her chest, and his face turned red. He closed his eyes tightly and tried to get up, but soon stopped when Lisa whispered, making him stunned. "Help.... me,....J...J...Jake!"

He opened his eyes and saw her staring at him with her big doe eyes that are full of tears. He didn't think for the second time and claimed her lips. He knows there was no other way except this to save her life. His tongue roams around her mouth, making her moan in the kiss.

He didn't know what happened to him at that time. He kissed her. He caresses her body. He knew that it was wrong but he had no other chance to save her life. He wanted more from her but stopped himself becuse he know it is her first time. He knows she was going to hate him after that, but he just wants her for himself just for tonight.

~ ♛ ~

"Ahhh... Ummmm" who was that?" Lord Finral, who was about to enter his chamber after a long night whispered to himself. And then it hit him that someone was in his chamber and doing dirty deeds. He got pissed and tried to open the door but it was locked.

He was pissed about why anyone wanted to do these things in his room. He wants to murder that person who makes love in his room. He was pissed but he sighed in relief when he remembered he had spare keys while smirking. He was about to unlock the door when he froze on his spot.

"Ummm...J... Jake" Finral was stunned but sighed that he didn't open the door or he may be dead by now. "It's okay I will spend my night with Theo, my only single wify" in tears he said and win away.

~ ♛ ~

The next morning, when Jake woke up, he saw an angel in his arms. He slightly smiled and moved his lips toward her forehead for a kiss. "Ahhhhh" Lisa yelled, spoiling his beautiful moment.

Lisa woke up feeling dizzy. Her eyesight was blurred, but soon it was clear and she saw someone trying to kiss her. She yelled and pushed him from the bed. Then her eyes turned toward herself and she froze when she saw herself naked in sheets. She hid her body hurriedly with the blanket.

"Who are you? What did you do to me?" Lisa yelled with gritted teeth. Then her eyes roam around the room and she tries to think about what happened last night.

Jake runs his hand in his hair and then stands up. Lisa was shocked after seeing prince Jake's face, but her eyes roam on his naked body and then reach where his private part. Her eyes got wide in shock and she turned her head in embarrassment while blushing.

She doesn't clearly remember except dancing, drinking the juice, and then she left for the restroom. After that black, she doesn't remember anything. Wait Juice did he mix something in my drink? Lisa looked at Prince Jake in disbelief who was now wearing blue trousers and said coldly: "did you mix something in my juice". Jake coldly stared at her but didn't say anything.

Lisa stood up from the bed while holding the blanket tightly to cover herself. She reached him and said, "did you plan this?". She looked at him coldly and he stared at her blankly when she said yelled "did you play with me that means you were acting last night...".

Jake looked at her coldly then said "what if I say yes?" She can feel how her heart shatters. She looked at him with her bloodshot eyes and slapped him so hard that his lip started bleeding.

She hug herself. Jake tried to reach her but stopped himself and spoke coldly "change and leave I can't see a whore like you here anymore". He walked toward the door with heavy steps when he saw Lisa's tears fall from her cheek.

Her heart shatters. Her mind was a mess. She didn't know why, but she was feeling pain in her chest. She held her chest to stop the pain but it didn't work instead the pain increased. She can feel how her heart was breaking. She rub her face full of tears and turned around to changed her clothes.

She was about to leave the chamber when he entered the chamber again. Making her stop on her track" here take this" he threw a bag full of gold coins on her face and then said, "this is your price". She blankly stares at the coin bag and stops herself from breaking down in front of this demon.

"You don't need to give me my price because I already know what my price is Your Highness. Don't you remember you already told me how cheap I am? And don't worry about your secret that you RAPED ME is always going to be a secret. So now please get lost. I don't want to see your face again your highness" she spat on his face then threw the bag of coins on his face and left him frozen on his spot.

Jake looked at the gold coin bag and her face full of hatred came in front of his eyes. How she said he raped it broke him.

He didn't turn around to stop her because he felt regret. He knows it's too late if he didn't say anything at that time. Maybe he has her, but now if he wants to stop her, he can't because of the hate and disgust he saw in her eyes for him. But he knows he deserves it if he didn't touch her if he didn't meet her. He gave the money that she hates him more becuse he knows he doesn't deserve her.

He blankly stares at the bed where he spends the night with her. He regretted breaking her. He regretted he didn't explain to her. He regrets making her look pitiful.He regrets that they are not meant to be together.

She walks out of the chamber when a young man of the same age as Jake stops her. She looked at the man worriedly that maybe he saw her with the prince. "My lady, this way, the carriage is ready." She looked at the man with a question, but then it hit her.

He sends him,you really planned the whole thing? Maybe he does this with every woman. After spending the night, he sends those other whores to their houses like me. She stops herself from breaking down and follows the man with heavy steps.

~ ♛ ~

Jake looks at her getting in the carriage and his heart drops. He wants to stop her, but he knows he can't because she is not going to believe him now.

~ ♛ ~

Lisa reached her home and opens the door silently. She doesn't want anyone to see her, but fear runs down her spine when Aloy approaches her. "What happens to you, Lisa?" Aloy asked. "Nothing, I am just tired. I didn't sleep properly last night". Aloy looked at her and then said, "where were you last night? I lied to mom and dad that you already left because you were tired".

Lisa sighed in relief that her sister saved her. "Thank you, sis," Lisa said, and tears rolled down from her eye, making Aloy guilty. "What happened Lili? why are you? crying? If you want to share something with me, I am here," Aloy said worriedly. Lisa replied and walked upstairs blankly. Aloy looked at her back guiltily then whispered, "I hope nothing bad happens to her".

Lisa locked the door and a whimper escaped from her mouth. Her heart breaks after remembering him. Then a memory from last night makes its way into her head and a loud cry escapes from her mouth.

She walks into the wash chamber and after removing her clothes. She puts her body in the bathtub which is full of cold water. She rubs her skin harshly until it turns red but she didn't stop.

Aloy's heart drops when she listens, her sister cries. She doesn't even know how to help her. She whispered against the door when a tear rolled down her cheeks "How can I do this to her? Sorry Lisa I am sorry, I am a bad sister".

👑

I didn't post for two weeks becuse I was busy my exams are coming and I have to do lots of assignments and quizzes.
But don't worry I have a gift for you guys I am going to post two chapters today for supporting my story.
Drop your vote and comment on your experience I hope you like this chapter I think to edit this five times already. I didn't write smuts becuse I don't know your age. So please comment on your experience I will love to read them.