Prologue

Please read the characters again I did some changes then read this.

......

Author pov:

"Sis let's plawy" five-year-old Lisa said while making puppy eyes. "Shut up Lisa I am busy go away or I will beat you," Aloy said while walking into her room and shutting the door in her face.

She looks at the closed door and then whispers "owkay". Lisa walks away from the room sadly. She walked into the garden with her doll and started playing with it alone. When someone walked toward her and said "Hi," while offering a handshake. Lisa looks at him weirdly while he smiles widely. She looked at the hand and then said "Who are you?".

"I am Albedo Voude, I am 8 years old. I am Count Voude's one and only son" he said proudly and put his collar upward. She rubbed her chin with her little fingers and said "I don’t know any Count Vodow. Yowu are a thief Mr. Elbow?”

Albedo looked at her in disbelief and said "Do I look like a thief? and my name is Albedo not Elbow" She nodded her head cutely and said, "You look more like a Demwon".

"Then I will eat you first," Albedo said then took a step toward her she looked at his devilish smirk and started running while yelling "hewlp me".

~ ♛ ~

Six-year-old Lisa was sitting on the couch with her Seven-year-old sister Aloy. "Ladies see what I get for you on Christmas," Duke Lector said while handing them their gifts.

"Now open them," Lisa looked at the gift excitedly while smiling widely. "Thank you, Father, the doll is very pretty," Aloy said and jumped in Duke's arms for a hug. "I know the doll just looks like you," Duke said while breaking the hug then caressing her hair lovingly.

Lisa look at them with her big doe eyes which are filled with admiration. "Open your gift lisa," Duke Lector said while looking at her cute face then smile widely when she noded cutely then started to open it with a smiling face. Her smile faded when she opened the gift and question sadly "What is this father?" and then pouted.

Duke laughed then sit beside her and said "This thing is called Kendama. A traditional, wooden Japanese skill toy. I specially made it for you. When I was your age my father gifted me the same. I want to give you this on your birthday but that's too far so I decided to give you today. Do you like it? "

Lisa smile widely and said "I love it father" she hug him tightly. Duke hugged her back while laughing at her cute reaction.

"Let me teach you," The duke said. She handed him the toy. He started teaching him how to play with that Kendama. Both of them are so focused on each other company that they didn't notice Aloy. Who was looking at lisa with her bloodshot eyes?

Aloy runs into her room and throws the doll on the cold marble floor. The mud doll was scattered into pieces, she looks at the scattered pieces of the doll then said: "I will kill you one day Lisa Lector" and teardrop from her eye." Aloy" the duchess yell from the door when she saw scattered pieces of the mud doll.

"Mother," Aloy said while crying. Duchess takes her in her arms like a protective mother and then leaves the room with her.

~ ♛ ~

Duchess burst into duke lector study and yelled at him "What have you done Fanzell?". He look at the duchess blankly and then said "Can you please calm down?". "Do you think I will calm down after your witless act"?

Duke Lector put his pen down then stand up from his seat and walk in front of the Duchess. "What witless act have I done can you explain? He said blankly.

Duchess glared at Duke and yelled at his face "Do you think that abandoned girl can take place, of my daughter...."

"Our daughter lisa is not abandoned, she has parents" Duke said coldly while cutting her at mid-sentence. "Now you are arguing with me just because of her I already told you back then I don't need an abandoned child but you forced that child on me and now you are fighting with me just because..." Duchess was cut off in mid-sentence when they hear something breaking.

They both turn around and their eyes widen. "Lisa is not my sister," Aloy said making both of them freeze. Duke glared at Duchess then pick Aloy in his arms then said: "it's nothing baby let me take you to your bed" she didn't say anything and just nodded.

~ ♛ ~

"Wow lisa you look pretty today," Albedo said while walking toward lisa. "Of course, it's my birthday" lisa exclaimed while snatching the gift from his hand. "Thank you for the gift now you may leave," lisa said and walk toward the duke and duchess with the gift. Albedo smiled at her action and then followed her with his parents.

She was standing alone near the garden when Aloy approach her."Here it's from me," Aloy said and point a gift in her direction. Lisa looked at the gift for a while then said "is it for me sis" lisa said admiringly while taking the gift from her hand. "Yess I specially prepare it, for your seventh birthday, my dear little sister," Aloy said and smirked.

Lisa hugged her tightly and then said "this is the most special gift of my life, thank you" Aloy pat her shoulder and then broke the hug while fakely smiling at her. "open it first then thank me," Aloy said while smiling widely. "Right now," lisa said. "Yess right now little sister," Aloy said and smirked.

Smiling widely, she open the gift but her smile soon faded when she saw her special present was the broken Kendama. Which was gifted by her father to her. She look at her sister with wide eyes who was smirking widely and said while stuttering "why.....you..... bre...ak.....this"

"Because you don't deserve this you don't deserve anything lisa, " Aloy yell and pushed lisa to the ground. Albedo saw this and run toward her to help her. But lisa gestured to him, to stop. He hesitates but stops midway. She looked at Aloy with her tear full eyes and then said "why... you hate me, sis?"

"Because you always take what's mine and now you cross the line, you take my father away" Aloy yells at her. Lisa spoke while crying "he.....is......our dad sis". "He is not your dad you are an Abandoned child, my parents adopted you and it's not even your real birthday they just decided on a random day " Aloy yelled at her then smirked widely after seeing lisa state.

"Sis.... it's....not true......right!......you....are joking.." Lisa said while crying. "Stop calling me sis I am not your sister" Aloy yells at her and walks away leaving lisa crying.

👑
I hope you enjoy this story.
I will post it's the first chapter soon. And I am very excited about that.
Please comment on your experience I will love to read your comment and follow me for updates.