Today, Bai Rongrong is no longer the cowardly bunny who only knew how to escape.

    After thousands of years, it's not that she has made no progress. The depression these days is not because her brain is empty and she doesn't think. She knows that many things can be avoided if you want to avoid them. Compared with the previous weak, she added more The courage to go forward.

    Big deal, it's just a matter of the many dead rabbits in the world.

    Therefore, even this kidnapping, she did not tell Ye Lang, who grew up together and trusted the most, because she felt that it was just her own business, and there was no need to make it known to everyone.

    The last one among them was Zhou Tian. Unlike the other four artists, she came from a real ordinary family and had no reliable power.

    She came in a hurry, and at the last moment before going to the stage, she looked rushed and tired.

    Seeing the girl leaning against the wall, panting, Bai Rongrong said with concern, "Are you okay? Do you want to take a break before going on stage?"

    Tong Ling was even more outspoken: "What's going on with your company, isn't the arrangement between the two events so tight that no one can breathe?"

    Zhou Tian was very moved by their concern, but he waved his hand knowingly: " It doesn't matter, I'm fine, I'm just a little tired recently."

    Although her face was pale, her delicate makeup concealed a lot of sickness, and she was very persistent, and everyone knew her difficulties, so they didn't persuade her any further.

    Bai Rongrong took her hand and silently stood beside her.

    Zhou Tian smiled gratefully at her, feeling a little sad, but he was used to holding back.

    At the beginning of the event, the fans off the field screamed excitedly, as if they were about to lift the roof off.

    The host joked: "It seems that the fans are very enthusiastic! Let me see, whose fans are everyone?"

    "Lang Ge——"

    "Jun Ge——"

    "Tian Tian——

    " : Should we shout?

    The child spirit on the side looked complicated: Whenever this time, I would feel out of place and a little embarrassed!

    But fortunately, there is Rongrong to accompany her today!

    She hugged Bai Rongrong's shoulder, brother and sister!

    However, Bai Rongrong kept looking at the woman sitting in the guest seat under the stage. This was the first time facing each other since the kidnapping case.

    Guri, who was dressed in a smart suit, sat in the special guest seat, his eyes dodged, and finally he couldn't help turning his head to one side.

    After that, the host started to hold the hand cards that had been prepared for a long time, while watching the clips of the show with everyone, while interviewing five artists.

    "Rongrong and Ye Lang seem to have known each other for a long time, right?" The

    audience held their breaths. This was the first time they had asked a question on the spot.

    Ye Lang turned to look at the girl with tenderness in his eyes.

    Different from the usual politeness and humility, the tenderness at this time comes from the heart, revealing the love that almost overflows.