Shen Ming naturally thought of the day of his grandfather's birthday banquet. The woman wore the pink skirt that outlined her figure in a concave and convex shape and showed curves, which added a touch of sensuality to the innocent and charming girl.

    He was immediately vigilant: "Mom, the clothes for promotion don't have to be as formal as a formal dress."

    Especially, you can't wear clothes that only reach your chest and expose your fair shoulders and half of your back!

    "I know!"

    Fang Xu looked like "don't look down on me".

    "This is not a red carpet. If you dress too grandly, you will be scolded by the picky black fans. I will definitely dress the fluffy up to be pure and sexy, with the brilliance of a goddess among the girls!"

    Shen Ming: "… ...it doesn't need to be so conspicuous."

    Fang Xu glanced at his son, Shen Ming's eyes dodged.

    She said quietly, "I haven't taken anyone down in my twenties, so I'm embarrassed to be jealous? Go, go, stay with your dad.

    " The old father who left the country to the study had a resentful look in his eyes.

    When the stylists and clothing stylists arranged the clothes in rows, the white fluffy that was originally nesting in the bedroom was dragged down by Fang Xu.

    "Auntie, I can wear whatever I want, I don't need to be so inspiring." Thinking of the nervousness of wearing a "villa" last time and walking on thin ice, Bai Rongrong waved her hands, "Don't help me buy such an expensive dress. I've already caused the company to lose a lot of money, and I can't even pay it back!"

    "What else? It's not all yours in the future!" Fang Xu said angrily.

    "Ah?" Bai Rongrong's big eyes were full of doubts.

    "Cough cough!" Shen Ming, who was silently relying on him and did not leave, suddenly had a fake cough.

    Fang Xu rolled his eyes, but in the end he was afraid to scare off his future good daughter-in-law, so he put it off: "I mean, women are the ones who please themselves. Rongrong is not alone now, and she also has her own fan support club. What! Don't Rongrong want to let them who have worked so hard to see you, Bei'er has a face?"

    Thinking of those poor girls who fought with Confucian scholars for her sake, Bai Rongrong suddenly felt a heavy weight on her little shoulders.

    "You're right! It's Rongrong's inconsideration! Even if they can't be more aggressive, they can't be embarrassed!"

    "Yeah!" Fang Xu was satisfied.

    Afterwards, she began to enthusiastically recommend all kinds of beautiful little skirts to the girl. With that posture, she wished she would try all the clothes on the scene.

    The stylists and costumers did not expect the arrogant and unreasonable eldest lady in the news to be so obedient, mainly because she pursed her cherry lips and blinked her eyes to study hard.

    For a time, they turned into tireless teachers, eager to teach each other and talk endlessly.

    "Actually, I think Rongrong can try a variety of styles, not just stick to the lively and cute spicy ones!"

    One of them lit up his eyes, as if he could emit X-rays, and let them play with good temper. girl.

    Shen Ming, who was sitting on the sofa, frowned, feeling a little dissatisfied, but he couldn't stop it.