He ducked as an Orc came falling his way, being shot by one of the Elven guards. He glared at the creatures and quickly jumped out of the water, his weapon already in hand. The first Orc came his way, and Veryan easily danced around him, slicing him in half as he did. He grunted as another kicked him in the side, but the boy only swooped his leg under the Orc, sending him to the ground where Veryan impaled him. He fought off every Orc that jumped his way, not yet desperate to use his magic.

"Kili!" Fili's voice rung through the air. 

Veryan slayed the Orc in front of him and turned around, seeing an arrow lodged in Kili's thigh as the other struggled to keep himself up as he lowered the lever, opening up the gate's the Dwarves were trapped behind. He decapitated two more Orcs as he ran for Kili, grabbing the other by the waist, waiting till the other's barrel came into view. When he saw an empty one, Veryan, as gently as he could, dropped Kili in it. He heard an Orc growl behind him, and he swiftly turned around, the weapon already coming down on him, when an arrow lodged into it's head, making it fall forward. Veryan dodged the falling corpse as he looked at Tauriel and Legolas coming from the bushes. 

He slayed an Orc jumping his way, and as it's body fell into the water, Veryan jumped after it, landing right on top of it, balancing himself on the floating corpse and putting his weapon away. His eyes turned to shine a bright purple as his magic once again coursed through his veins. 

He was about to fire at a three Orc party, when out came jumping Mirani, shooting one of them in the head as she kicked the other, pulling out her arrow out of the corpse using it to kill the third before she shot the second. 

Azog and his men kept up after them, Veryan having to use one of his hand's to hold onto the Orc corpse as he fired with the other. He tried to even out his ragged breaths, the burst of magic he made earlier still making him weak. 

It wasn't long before Tauriel and Legolas cought up with the floating group. Veryan fired at every Orc that dared to get close to him, leaving nothing but chunks of their body behind. Soon enough his shenanigans were thwarted when a round blade hooked itself into his side. He shouted in pain as the Orc pulled, sending Veryan off of the corpse and onto the ground, at the mercy of the Orc. He tried to push on the wound as he staggered to his feat, preparing to attack if the Orc did.

Legolas stopped in his tracks when he heard the shout, and quickly killed of the Orc in front of him before he ran in the direction he heard it. His heart seemed to stop for a second when he saw the scene. Veryan clutching his bleeding side as the Orc gripped his weapon, preparing to strike. Before it could however, Legolas fired an arrow into it's head, making it drop dead in an instant. Veryan visibly sighed out of relief and dropped to his knees, Legolas running up to him moments later.

The blonde kneeled down grabbing Veryan's waist with his right as he helped the other to stand "Your injured"

Despite everything, Veryan chuckled at the other, turning his head to him "As observant as ever Legolas"

Veryan's eye's quickly tracked to the figure behind the prince, and with one swift turn, he moved in front of the prince and blasted the Orc to bits, his magic shielding him from once again being coated in blood as it has happened with the Warg.

Legolas nodded "Impressing"

Veryan turned back to him, winking, before the other blasted another Orcs head, dropping it's body into the water, jumping onto it once again.

Legolas just stood there for a second, before another blast from beside him sent him flinching away. He looked at the pool of blood next to him, and then again at the Human, who was blowing him a kiss before killing another Orc.

A small blush appeared on the prince's face as he chuckled under his breath, jumping back into action as another Orc jumped at him.

Veryan finally cought up with the Dwarves as he watched Bombur being flung up into the air, where he rolled down the grassy hill's, finally landing down on one, spreading out his hand's and spinning, making for a pretty effective weapon. Veryan heartedly laughed as he threw his little dagger at one of the Orcs, snatching it back with the help of his magic. When Bombur was done with all of the Orcs, he jumped into an empty barrel, catching his breath.

Soon Legolas jumped down to help, balancing on Dwalin's and Nori's head as he shot at the oncoming Orcs. Veryan himself kept throwing his dagger at the Orcs, seeing as it was easier getting his dagger back than using his magic outright. A arrow shot past him as an Orc collided to the ground. Veryan turned around and smirked, nodding his head at the Elf. Legolas smiled and winked, doing what the other did moments ago. The Heterochromia male half heartedly rolled his eyes as he kept on throwing his dagger. Soon Legolas jumped off, and when he needed he used the Dwarves head's to move across the water without getting himself wet. 

A rock was sent flying into Veryan's side, making him clutch the dagger he was about to throw as he tumbled into the water with a loud yelp. The Orc that threw the rock was soon killed as Mirani's arrow met it's head. She quickly ran next to the water, and glanced in utter despair as she saw her brother trying to keep himself above surface as the water painted red with his blood. Yet she could do nothing to help as she turned around and kept firing at the upcoming Orcs.

Veryan was once again dragged back up, by Dwalin this time, but there was no time to say thank you, as the male witnessed an Orc going to strike Legolas without the prince knowing. He pulled his hand out of the water and fired at the Orc, exploding it's head as it fell dead onto the ground.

Legolas killed of the Orc in front of him and looked as the Dwarves rode the stream. His eye's met Veryan's, and the two could only look in each other in worry and unease as the Dwarves disappeared behind a coner, making Veryan and Legolas lose eye contact of each other.

They continued down the stream, the Orcs loosing them as the Elves did moments ago. Now that everything has calmed down, and adrenaline wasn't pumping through Veryan, he felt the effect's the round blade has dealt. Dwalin held onto one of his hand's as the Dwarves made it to shore. Veryan let go as soon as he was close enough, and dragged himself above water, dropping himself as soon as his feat couldn't touch it. He rolled onto his back and took short and ragged breaths. Kili groaned from beside him, but it quickly turned into a panic shout for the other's when he saw the condition Veryan was in.

Kili was sat down by Fili and Dori, who helped Kili dress his leg with a random cloth as everyone else stood around Veryan. Bilbo leaned down and checked over the injury, before looking at Veryan "Everything is going to be okay. Your going to be fine"

Veryan chuckled, which came out raw and dry "Bilbo, I'm a Wizard. I heal faster...than the average Human. I will manage. I just need...to stop the bleeding" 

Bilbo frantically moved around, grabbing the cloth that was offered from Thorin, trying to be as gentle as possible as he rapped Veryan's wound. The boy did hiss a couple of times, but kept still as Bilbo finished.

He took deep breaths, trying to regain as much energy as possible so he could at least stand. He staggered to his feet by the help of Dwalin, who gratefully let him lean on the other's shoulder. 

Their brief moment of relaxation came up short when a man appeared before them, wielding a bow.