Leah parked her car in her driveway. She opened her door and walked inside.
   "Zeke?! I'm home!" she said as she put up her keys and purse.
   "In Mackenzie's room!" Zeke shouted back.
   Leah walked into the room and smiled, seeing him laying on his stomach watching Mackenzie, arms folded and chin resting on them as he watched her.
   "What are you two doing?" she smirked.
   He looked up at her and smiled. "Tummy time."
   She chuckled as she sat next to him. "I thought it was just you being a dork?"
He rolled his eyes with a sarcastic smile. "Ha, ha, ha, very funny, my love."
"I am quite hilarious." she smirked as she leaned down towards him.
"Oh, yeah?" he smiled, raising his head up.
"Oh, yeah." she smiled then kissed him.
"So, how was the interview?"
"The world will soon know that Leah is no longer single."
"And that she's with a dashing running back?" he said, laying on his back.
"Is that what helps you sleep at night?" she joked.
"Wow, babe."
She laughed. "Take it easy, Zeke-saurus."
He laughed a little. "Ugh, I forgot about that nickname."
"Now I have to change your contact name."
"What's my profile picture?"
"Us, but now I'm gonna use the picture of you in the Dino outfit."
"Oh, you're so mean." he groaned, pulling her into him, him in between her legs. "But I'm lucky you love me."
"Yeah, you are." she smiled and gave him a kiss.
   He kissed her back, his hands resting on her hips. Then Mackenzie babbled. Leah broke the kiss and looked at Mackenzie.
   "Did she just?"
   "Do it again, Mackenzie!" Leah smiled and began to make babbling noises. She smiled and began to babble again. "That's a babble! She's babbling!" Leah laughed.
    "Is she gonna start talking then?" Zeke asked with an excited smile.
   "No, still not for many more months."
   "Damn. It better be dada over anything."
   "No, it's gonna be momma."
   "Keep on thinking that." he looked at Mackenzie. "It's gonna be dada, huh, Kenzie?"
   "Well, I need to feed the little princess." Leah said as she began to stand up.
  Zeke pulled her back down and flipped them over, him over her. "You were just gonna get up and not give me a kiss? That's very rude of you, Ms. Mazarez."
   "It is not." she smiled then kissed him.
   "Also, does Mackenzie have a little bathing suit?"
   "Yeah, I believe so and I would like to know why it matters?"
   "Because we are going on a cruise."
   "What?! Why?! When?!"
   "In about three days. It'll only be a week or a little bit longer. It's a charity that Ohio State has. My family will be there and I really want you and Kenzie to come."
She got up and sighed. "Zeke, look at how tiny she is. Who knows how she would react to everything."
She picked Mackenzie up as Zeke sat up. "But it'll be good for her! She'll get to travel while being three months!"
Leah sat in the rocking chair and began to feed Mackenzie. "Zeke, we don't know how she would react to the open sea."
"Come on, babe. She would be able to see more than just Dallas. We could make more memories together. And my mom even said that she could watch her and we could have a day to ourselves. I'll even watch her and you can spend a girls night with my mom and my sisters. It'll be good for her to go outside and look at some of the world."
   "What if she gets sunburned? It's super bad if a baby gets sunburned."
   "We'll put on sunscreen or we'll keep her in the shade. Just think about it a little, okay?"
   She nodded her head as she looked down at Mackenzie. Zeke stood up and kissed her forehead.
   "I'm gonna go and meet up with Dak. He's bringing Zoey here and we're gonna go golfing for a bit."
   "Okay, I'll get us something on Uber eats then."
   "Me and Dak could just get you guys something before we leave."
   "We're all already having dinner together."
   "Want to get rid of me already?"
   "Yeah, I want you gone." she joked.
   "You're gonna be stuck with me for life one day."
   "Keep it up and it won't happen."
   "Damn, that was low, my love."
   "Just speaking the truth."
   He rolled his eyes and gave her a kiss. "I'm gonna go and change."
   "Alright."
   "I love you."
   "I love you more."
   "I seriously doubt it." he said as he walked out of the room.

Too Philophobic To Love || Ezekiel Elliottजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें