36

LIANA

This weekend started with my first ever view of the ocean, and then a tour of the house, and then we started fucking—and we never stopped. Colton's deep groans fill my ears as I do my best to please him. I've learnt his hips buckle every time my tongue presses against that little spot just under his tip, and he scrunches his nose if I let my teeth graze the sensitive skin at the head.

He likes it rough back, just like I'm all for his overly violent approach to my body.

I startle when his phone rings, and I move back on my heels, my hand wrapping around his shaft as I try not to distract him. He puts his phone to his ear, and barks, "What?" before his other hand moves down to guide my head back to him. I open my mouth, looking up at him with a questioning look. He nods at me with a little secretive smile I've learnt means he approves of what I'm doing to him.

So I swirl my tongue around him before pushing myself deeper, his head falling back in response as I hear someone talking hurriedly on his phone. I can't make out what they're saying, I don't even care. I just care that Colton is at my mercy right now, and I make him shudder.

The big, scary and dangerous mafia don is trembling under my touch, and it's such a rush of adrenaline and desire that I'm barely able to keep from touching myself. The only thing that makes me hesitate to do just that is how angry Colton would be if I decide to take my pleasure into my own hands after everything we've done this weekend—after his declaration that I'm never to touch myself without permission again.

Every surface in this house is tainted. If anyone came in here with a black light, they'd be scared away. I don't feel as guilty as I otherwise would, considering we're buying it. Or, rather, Colton is buying it.

"Fuck," he groans, and I don't know if it's to me or the person in his phone. I chuckle a little at not knowing, just as he adds, "I can be on the road in, gah, thirty minutes."

I guess that groan wasn't aimed at me, then.

He pulls my head back as his phone hits the seat behind him, his trembling member making a popping sound as it leaves my lips, and then he pulls me up to my feet. His eyes are narrowed and so deliciously dark that my knees threaten to give in. I never want to leave this beach house if this is what happens when we're here.

We haven't bickered once after I came back downstairs from my short exploration round. We've only become lost in whatever this is between us—whatever makes us shed our clothes, makes me relinquish all control and dignity, makes him grin like a madman.

"Do we have to leave?" I ask, and the pout that follows is entirely involuntary. I don't even know it's there until Colton pulls on my lower lip and nods gravely.

"Yes, unfortunately our little fuck-fest has to end," he confirms, "but we still have a few more minutes." I stare at him, hoping to convey just how ready I am for whatever he will give me. And then he grabs my throat, my insides turning around in glee as he pushes me backwards through the now-familiar living space, until my butt hits the dining table. "It's gonna have to be hard and fast, you understand?" He gazes into my eyes, and when I nod, he smiles that smile that's just for me, and adds, his voice raspy and dark, "Good girl."

I brace my hands on his bare chest, the swirls of black ink a contrast to my golden flesh, and then I let him lift me onto the table. "Lean back and grab the other edge," he instructs. By the time I've managed to find the other side and hold on to it, I've already heard another foil packet rip open, and he's standing between my spread legs as if he's a demonic creature enjoying playing with his meal.

I'd be this man's meal any day, I think, and lean back as his cock slides against me. I know what he wants from me in this exact moment, and I'm not going to be able to keep from giving it to him for much longer.