Episode 13

"Wha- Jungkook is your brother?!" Yoongi asked, his eyes widening. "I guess you could say tha-" Taehyung got cut off by Jungkook, "Stepbrother, Taehyung is my stepbrother." He muttered out. "Well, basically brothers!" Yoongi said, trying to cheer up the atmosphere. "Jungkook, you did mention a Yoongi as your crus-" Jungkook slapped his hand on Taehyung's mouth, glaring at him. 

"As a?" Yoongi raised his eyebrow. "Nothing, nothing." Jungkook nervously laughed. Yoongi slowly nodded, "You guys wanna come get Sushi with me? then we'll go meet Hoseok." Yoongi said. Both, Jungkook and Taehyung nodded, "Alright! We'll go to nearest Sushi place. I know one!" Taehyung exclaimed. 

Yoongi smiled, "Lead the way then!" He giggled. Jungkook smiled at Yoongi, scratching the back of his neck, drowning in memories. 

| THE MEMORIES |

"No! Jungkook- stop it!" Yoongi giggled, covering his face with his arms, trying not to get wet by the water gun. 

Jungkook eventually stopped, laying on top of Yoongi. 

"I love you." Jungkook muttered.

"I love you more."

--------------

"Jungkoook!" Taehyung waved his hand in front of his face. "Day dreaming again I see..." Taehyung chuckled. "Oh shush.." Jungkook glared, nudging Taehyung. "Alright alright! let's go." 

| AFTER GETTING SUSHI, AT THE HOSPITAL. |

"Hi Hoseok! are you doing alright?" Taehyung exclaimed, holding Hoseok's hand. 
Hoseok smiled, blushing ever; so slightly before nodding. "Yeah, I'm doing better." Hoseok smiled warmly. 

Yoongi chuckled, grabbing the Sushi bag, "We brought Sushi! I promised." Yoongi smiled, placing the tray in front Hoseok. "I brought Sushi for you guys too." Yoongi said to Jungkook and Taehyung. "We won't eat now though. Give the bag to me when we're leaving, we'll eat at home." Jungkook said. 

Yoongi slowly nodded, keeping the bag away. "But, I wanna ea-" Taehyung got cut off by Jungkook giving him 'that' look. 

"I'll be back." Yoongi said, walking out of the room, soon after, Jungkook followed. 

Yoongi sighed, walking into the washroom before turning on the tap, washing his face. 

Jungkook entered the bathroom as well, sighing, making Yoongi jump. "Wha-.. what are you doing here?!" Yoongi whisper shouted. Jungkook shushed him, before Yoongi could speak further, a warm pair of lips got attached with his.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tbh i had no idea what to write in the end

give me some ideas so i can make this story interesting-

anyways, ily guys.

words ;; 386