Chapter 25

hii! i kept my promise and i'll be updating this story during my free time. i also hope you guys haven't forgotten that jin has a twin named seokjin. but anyways. i have new ideas for this plot, so enjoy! :)

TW : mention of drugs

------

and there seokjin stood, infront of yoongi's bed. he smirked, grabbing the cloth from his pocket and pouring some liquid over it, slowly climbing into yoongi's bed, putting the cloth over yoongi's mouth and nose.

he stayed like that, for a minute, before pulling the cloth away, smiling. "did anyone tell you how pretty you are, baby?" seokjin stroked yoongi's cheek, getting up and putting the cloth in his pocket.

he took a shower in yoongi's bathroom, keeping the shampoo bottles perfectly in the postion they were before.

Seokjin used yoongi's toothbrush, keeping that in the same position as well. he came out and set an alarm on his watch, keeping his watch on the nighstand as he got into bed with yoongi, cuddling him. He pulled yoongi closer by his waist, their bodies pressed up against eachother.

"you make it so hard to control myself.." seokjin whispered, leaving small kisses on yoongi's neck, possessively holding onto yoongi's small waist.

a few hours later, his alarm on his watch went off. Seokjin being a light sleeper, slowly got up, stretching. he leaned down, kissing yoongi on the lips, before pulling away after a few minutes.

seokjin grabbed his watch, leaving yoongi's room.

and there yoongi laid, still unconscious as he had inhaled some kind of drug.

yoongi slowly opened his eyes, groaning as he held his head. "fuck.. it hurts.." yoongi sighed and sat up on his bed, looking around. he rubbed his eyes and went to the bathroom, freshening up. he wore a sweater and some sweatpants, sighing as he yawned. he stared at his bed, raising his eyebrow as he kneeled to the ground, looking under the bed.

how come the stuff under my bed are moved? yoongi thought. he gulped as he got back up, shaking off all the negative thoughts, he looked at his room door that was slightly open, seokjin peeking in.

"fuck- what the hell are you doing?" yoongi stared at seokjin.

seokjin, without saying a word, backed off, closing the door. this left yoongi uneasy. he sighed, getting an idea.

he stood infront of jin's bedroom, knocking on the door. he got greeted by a half awake jin. "hey.. can we talk?" yoongi asked.

Yoongi sat on jin's bed, sighing. "i just feel uneasy. do you think you can order me those camera's? that are shaped like animals.. but it's not obvious they're cameras. are you getting me?" yoongi scratched his head.

Jin nodded, "i've seen a penguin one before. it uses it's eyes as a camera. you want one of those?" Jin asked.

Yoongi nodded, "yeah. those." Jin slowly nodded, humming. "i'll see what i can do."

Yoongi smiled and nodded, getting up as he left Jin's room, leaving him alone. he went to his own room. Jin chuckled, staring at his door. "cameras, huh?" Jin smirked.

---------

sorry for any grammar or typo mistakes. i'm trying to make my writing skills better. hope u guys enjoyed !