Episode 14

As soon as Jungkook's lips met upon Yoongi's, the bathroom door opened. 

"Oh- Uh... Am I disturbing something?" A voice said, making Yoongi push Jungkook away quickly, looking over where the voice came from.

Jin..

Yoongi thought, rolling his eyes. "No." He replied dryly. Jungkook cleared his throat, grabbing Yoongi's hand before walking out of the bathroom.

"Why'd you do that?" Yoongi shouted at a low voice. "I saw him coming, I thought he'll do something to you so I followed." Jungkook said, rolling his eyes. 

"Well, I can deal with him on my own, I don't need your help." Yoongi said, walking towards Hoseok's room. 

"What's up with him?" Jungkook mumbled, shrugging before taking out his phone. 

Jin walked towards Jungkook, throwing a punch over his face, causing Jungkook to groan. 

"He. Is. Mine." Jin shouted possessively, throwing more punches over Jungkook's face. "Stay away from him, unless you want your face to be ruined." Jin grabbed Jungkook by his collar, throwing one last punch on his face before he got pulled away by the security. 

Jungkook chuckled, closing his eyes as some of the people near him rushed towards the unconscious body of Jungkook.

| A FEW DAYS LATER |

Jungkook hissed as Yoongi applied some medicine on Jungkook's wound, sighing a bit. "I thought Jin left me- no, us alone." Yoongi shook his head, gently dabbing the medicine on the wound. 

"He won't leave us alone, until he gets you. Meaning that he'll keep bothering us till your marriage day, and when's your marriage again?" Jungkook questioned, "After like 3 or 4 days, meaning we have to do things fast if I don't wanna get married to Jin." Yoongi stated. 

"Now, what happens if your parents don't accept me?" Jungkook asked, squinting his eyes from the stinging pain on his left cheek.

"I don't know, I'll get married to Jin I guess?" Yoongi shrugged, sighing which felt like the thousandth time today.

"No, what ever happens, I'm not letting you get married to that bastard. You'll be living in Hell!" Jungkook cried, 'So, you're encouraging me to run away?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "Yes, obviously." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "No way I'm doing that! where will I live? plus, my dad will find me in no time my tracking my number." Yoongi said. "Who said you can't block him?" Jungkook chuckled. Yoongi stared at Jungkook for a while, knowing he has a point he gave in. 

"Fine, but if I get caught it's your fault." Yoongi said. "Yeah, yeah." Jungkook carelessly said, rolling his eyes. 

| AT YOONGI'S HOUSE |

"Why is he here?" Yoongi's dad raised an eyebrow. "He's my boyfriend, dad." Yoongi said, intertwining his hands with Jungkook's. "and if you love me that much, you'll not force me to marry Jin." Yoongi added, eyeing his dad up and down. 

"watch your eyes, look down while speaking to yours elders." Yoongi's dad scolded. "No." Yoongi said, eyes piercing through his dad's soul. Yoongi's dad scoffed, "Well, the deal is done. You have to marry Jin, no matter what." Yoongi's dad smirked, "Oh, well what if I don't want to, old man?" Yoongi raised his eyebrow, "Your company, is running because of me. if I run away, your company will shut down." said Yoongi while smirking.

"And if you don't want me to run away, you have to cancel the deal with the Kim's." Yoongi continued. "Watch your mouth!" Yoongi's dad said once again. 

"Don't you even dare to run away, I mean- where will you stay?" He, Yoongi's dad smirked. "At my boyfriends, got a problem?" said yoongi. "Do you not understand?! This guy next to you is not go-" 

Yoongi's dad got cut off, "Shut your mouth. I know what's good and bad for me. I'm not marrying Jin and that's my decision. Could've made another son, but wait a minute, you were too busy cheating on my mom with Jenni." Yoongi exclaimed, grabbing Jungkook's hand before exiting through the front door.

"Oh just wait, you'll regret that tomorrow." Yoongi's dad smirked, sitting back down as he grabbed the newspaper.

Little did he (Yoongi's dad) know, Yoongi's mom was listening to the their conversation the whole time.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sorry for the late update !

i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 

i'm not good with angst stuff, but i'll try my best ! xx

sorry for any typos, i rushed this chapter.

words ;; 725