Episode 1

"But what if someone doesn't like me? I can't take the risk! I know I've been home schooled for a long time, but I don't wanna go!" Yoongi said, whining. Today was his first day of university and he was already worried that what if no one likes him.

" Calm down Yoon, I'm 100% percent sure everyone will like you!" Jin said. Jin is a close friend of Yoongi. They have been friends when they were in diapers.

"I know this university more then you! I study here don't I? Everyone will surely like you!" Jin said, trying to calm Yoongi down. Yoongi let out a loud sigh, looking back at Jin and then at the big university infront of them. "..fine. I'm gonna regret this all later!" Yoongi said as he shook his head, Jin chuckled and grabbed Yoongi's wrist, dragging him inside the university.

 He got many stares and confused looks. Yoongi was a femboy, He wears skirts, crop tops, fishnets and etc. He's a very cheerful boy, He wears bright colors, and makes everyone laugh around him. "Wait! Where is my locker? My timetable?" Yoongi got cut off by someone bumping into him, "Watch out, brat." A deep voice spoke. "Ow.." Yoongi whimpered as he fell down, pouting as he ran his finger over the scratch. Yoongi looked up at the guy, He was surely very tall, board shoulders and manly buns.

Yoongi blushed slightly as he got up, dusting the dust off his skirt, "Watch out where your going! bastard. You surely are blind." Yoongi snapped back, rolling his eyes as he walked away with Jin. "Oh, you'll regret that later." The guy whispered as he walked away, with girls following him and asking him questions. 

"Alright, here's the principle's office. You'll get your timetable, locker keys. My class starts in 5 minutes so I have to go now. I'll meet you at lunch! Bye yoon!" Jin said as he pecked Yoongi's cheek, walking off to his class. Yoongi sighed again, as he entered the principle's office. He bowed and smiled. 

"Ah, Min Yoongi? Welcome! Here are you locker keys, timetable. I'll get someone to show you around the school and get comfortable." The principal said as he smiled back. Entering some digits in the telephone next to him and putting the telephone next to his ear. "Yeah, okay. send him. He'll show him around the school. The principle said as he hung up. "Oh sit down sit down! He'll come any moment now." 

The principal exclaimed, Yoongi sat down on the comfortable chair. As he grabbed the locker keys and the timetable. Suddenly someone opened the door aggressively and heavy footsteps were heard. Yoongi looked up and his eyes widen. "you-" Yoongi got cut off by the principal speaking. "Ah, Jungkook! Great. now you can show Yoongi around the school. I'm glad to have you as such a helpful student!" The principle said happily, "But-" Yoongi got cut off again by Jungkook speaking. "Let's go. I don't wanna waste my time." 

Jungkook said, as he walked out, Yoongi huffed as he followed Jungkook, closing the principal's door behind him. He turned around and instantly got pinned on the wall by Jungkook. "Listen here, if you wanna be stay here you have to follow MY rules. I-" Jungkook got cut off by Yoongi pushing him off. "I don't have to listen to your dumb rules to stay here! I don't need your help."  Yoongi said as he rolled his eyes, Walking away to his locker. putting some books inside in order. His first class was Math, he grabbed his register and walked off, trying to find his class. 

"Ah! Here it is." Yoongi smiled and opened the door softly. "Oh here he is! Come, come. Introduce yourself!" The teacher said, Yoongi smiled brightly as he skipped infront of the class, "Hi! My name is Min Yoongi and I'm hoping we all can be really good friends!" Yoongi said happily, "I like your ego. Sit where ever you want to! As long as you're comfortable." The teacher smiled. Yoongi nodded as he sat in the seat that was in the front. He kept his register on the table and started to write down notes and diagrams. The bell rang loudly, indicating that the next class will start soon, Yoongi grabbed his register, packing his pencils and pens in his pouch and walked out of the class.

 He walked through the crowdy hall way to his locker, unlocking his locker, grabbing his English textbook and register. He still had 10 minutes till class started so he decided to look around the University for a bit. He walked near the fountain, inhaling some fresh air. Closing his eyes, enjoying the cold air's breeze. The trees moving slightly from the air. Suddenly, he felt a hand push him from behind, he gasped as he fell into the fountain water, He then heard loud laughter and he looked behind him. He saw him.

Jungkook.

With his friends, laughing their asses off. 

Yoongi got out and walked towards him, gave him a big, hard slap as he stumbled back. "Fuck you! What's your problem? Can't you leave me alone?" Yoongi shouted as he ran off to the bathroom. Jungkook stood there as his friends fell down on the floor laughing loudly. Yoongi always packed extra clothes incase something like this happens. He opened his locker aggressively as he grabbed the bag inside. He walked to the bathroom again as he went into one of the stalls, He wore a sweater with some sweat pants, he came out and looked at his watch "Fuck! class starts in a minute!" Yoongi gasped as he ran to his English class, he sighed in relief as he didn't see the teacher, he walked to his seat and sat down, doodling some things. Eventually the teacher came and started the lecture. 

At lunch

"Hey Jin" Yoongi said happily as he hugged him tightly. "Hey! How were your classes?" Jin asked, curiosity getting the best of him. "They were fine, I made a new friend! His name is Hoseok! You'll love him." Yoongi smiled. "Oh that's good! I'm glad you're getting comfortable here." Jin giggled as Yoongi laughed and sat down on the lunch table. "Hey Hoseok! Here!" Yoongi shouted as he raised his hand, Hoseok smiled brightly as he walked over to Yoongi and Jin's table. Hoseok sat down and talked about random things, his hobbies and interests. Yoongi felt happy talking to someone that was like him, "Also Yoongi, did you change your clothes? You were wearing a crop top and skirt when we first entered here." Jin said, looking at Yoongi weirdly. 

"O-oh yeah! I uhm.. dropped juice on the crop top! So I had to change." Yoongi lied, Jin nodded and continued to talk, Yoongi wasn't paying attention to what Jin was saying, His eyes were glued onto Jungkook, and a girl beside him. Yoongi doesn't know why but his blood boiled seeing them both laugh and being touchy. "Yoongi!" Jin shouted, Yoongi flinched and looked at Jin. "Yeah?" Yoongi said. "I'll come to your house later. if that's okay?" Jin asked, Yoongi nodded and said, "As long as Hoseok will come, I'll call him." Yoongi said as he turned to Hoseok, who was painting his nails, Hoseok wasn't a femboy, but he did wear bright clothes and painted his nails. 

"Yeah! I'm always down to do stuff." Hoseok exclaimed, Yoongi and Jin both laughed, Talking about other things.

Little did Yoongi know, someone was staring at him the whole time. 

-------------------------------

total words ;; 1386

please do vote if you liked it ! <3

i'll try improving my writing skills ! :)

for now, bye ! I might update again today or tomorrow ! :D

(sorry for any english or grammer mistakes <3)