Episode 15

| YOONGI POV |

Raising my eyebrow at Hoseok's words, confusion written on my face. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"What I mean is that- ugh! it's hard to explain," Hoseok rambled in his words, scratching his head. Holding in a laugh, I nodded my head. "That's fine," I say, turning my gaze back to the school lab's computer as I continue to finish my English essay.

"You know, you never told me how the talk between your dad went, what'd he say?" Asked Hoseok. "Dunno really, couldn't define my dad's reaction. Do know he was very, very unpleased with my actions." I say before sighing, typing out some words on the computer.

"He'll get used to Jungkook soo-" Said Hoseok, getting cut off by me. "He better, I mean Jungkook is my fake boyfriend after all." I shrug. "Gotcha.." Someone whispered to themselves, sprinting out of the lab as they switched off the recording.

"You know, I haven't seen Sana around lately." Hoseok said, watching me type some words on the essay. "Probably whoring around with the boys.' I say, chuckling under my breath. "Eh, reasonable. My class' 'bouta start soon, I'll see you in lunch. Bye!" Hoseok waved as I bid my goodbye, as he walked out the lab room. 

"It's getting hot in here..." I whisper, turning on the AC before sighing, doing some more research on the essay. I grab my phone, taking a small brea as I scroll through some posts on Instagram. Stopping my scrolling, a certain post caught my eye.

Jungkook with Sana?

I tilt my head to the side, shrugging as I assume they are friends now. 

| NO ONES POV |

As Yoongi waked out of the lab, he walked towards his locker as he opened it, taking some books out and in. As he closed his locker, Jin leaned on the wall, smirking. "Hi, baby~" said Jin. Yoongi nnngagged, "Get a life, skeleton." Yoongi rolled his eyes as he started to walk away. "You know that this skeleton is capable of anything, right?" Said Jin again, smirking. 

"No, nor I want to know. Leave me alone, I would rather-" Yoongi got cut off my Jin pinning him against the lockers, lowering his head to Yoongi's neck, "You are, very sexy." Jin whispered into Yoongi's ear, biting the earlobe. "Bet Jungkook can agree on that, hm?~" Jin smirked.

Yoongi widened his eyes, pushing Jin away with all his force as he slapped him. "Have some shame!" Yoongi shouted, gaining attention from the other students around him. "Gosh you are so fucking disgusting! Leave me alone! I don't like you!" Yoongi shouted, raising his voice after ever word.

Picking up his books he wiped his ear, pushing Jin away once more before racing towards his class. 

"Watch, you'll be on your knees very soon." Jin smirked, walking off as he started to flirt with some girls on his way.

xxxxxxxx

what do you think yoongi's dad and jin mean ? :o

early update (kinda) ! this was also kinda rushed so please ignore any typos or grammar mistakes ! <3

i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, though it was v boring i tried my best.

words :: 523