Episode 9

Yoongi let out a long sigh, grabbing his phone before texting Hoseok, but frowned as he saw him offline. 'weird, he's always online..' Yoongi thought, shrugging before keeping his phone away. 

Yoongi closed his eyes, rolling around his bed, thinking of what to do, he opened his eyes as his eyes widen.

"FUCKING HEL-" Yoongi got cut off by 'someone' placing their hand on his mouth, shushing him. "Calm down, love." The person spoke, chuckling. "What are you doing here, Jungkook?! If my parents see you they will kill me!" Yoongi whisper shouted at Jungkook. 

"Mmm, and why's that? oh, probably because you're gonna get married to Jin." Jungkook grinned, Yoongi widen his eyes a bit, gulping. "..how do you know?" Yoongi mumbled, Jungkook plopped himself on Yoongi's bed, "I know everything." Jungkook stated.

Yoongi nodded. "But what about Sana? aren't you suppose to be on a date with her or something since you're dating her?" Yoongi frowned.  Jungkook let out a small laugh, looking at Yoongi. "I'm gay." Yoongi let out a small 'oh' before nodding again. "how did you get my address anyway? how did you get in?!" Yoongi gasped. 

"I asked Hoseok, through the window." Jungkook said, pointing at the window that was half open before grinning. "don't come again without informing me, and get that stupid grin off your face.." Yoongi mumbled, rolling his eyes.

This caused Jungkook to chuckle, closing his eyes. "Don't fall asleep yet though!" Yoongi exclaimed, shaking Jungkook. Jungkook let out a hum. "You want the offer or not?" Jungkook got straight to the point. Yoongi raised his eyebrow, "What offer?" Yoongi said in a confused tone. "I'll be your fake boyfriend, there is a catch though." Jungkook smirked. Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Of course. What's the catch?" Yoongi sighed.

"You have to do whatever I want, for how long you want me to be your boyfriend for." Jungkook said, "No way I'm doing that!" Yoongi exclaimed.

"It's either that, or you marry Jin." Jungkook shrugged. Yoongi rolled his eyes, before looking away. "Fine then! I want you to be my boyfriend just for a week." Yoongi said. "You can't sleep here, wake up!"

Yoongi poked Jungkook, Jungkook shifted a bit, pulling Yoongi on top of him as he cuddled him tightly. Yoongi blushed madly before sighing, closing his eyes as he rested his head on Jungkook's chest.

| AN HOUR LATER |

Yoongi jolt awake, hearing knocks on his door before widening his eyes, shaking Jungkook. "Wake up! I think my dad is here!" Yoongi whisper shouted. Jungkook opened his eyes shortly after, groaning. "I'll hide under the bed." He mumbled, getting up before stretching, kneeling down as he got under the bed, rolling into a ball.

Yoongi cleared his throat, fixing the sheets a bit before getting up as he walked towards the door, opening it. "What do you want?" He said in a cold voice. "Here's food-" His mom got cut off, "I don't want food, I'm full." He stated, before slamming the door shut, locking it.

Jungkook chuckled, getting out from under the bed, dusting the dust off his clothes. "Are you always like that to your parents?" Jungkook questioned, Yoongi looked at him, before letting out a small chuckle. 

"Yes, well. I became like that when they said I had to marry Jin." Yoongi said, plopping himself on the bed before grabbing his phone, unlocking it. 

Jungkook nodded before opening the window, "Well, I'm off. My parents are probably worried. I'll see you tomorrow, cutie." Jungkook said, before jumping off from the window, running off to his house. 

Yoongi laughed, getting up as he closed his window, locking it as he covered it with the blinds. "I should probably get ready for bed." He said, throwing his phone on the bed as he walked inside the bathroom, changing into his PJ's and freshening up.

He came out shortly after as he plopped himself on the bed, closing the lights before pulling the duvet on top of him, falling asleep.

| WITH HOSEOK |

"Well, I had a lot of fun today, Tae! Let's do this again some time." Hoseok said in a cheerful tone, smiling brightly. Taehyung chuckled, nodding his head. "Of course, I had fun too. I should probably head home now, it's getting late. Text or call me once your get home." Taehyung said, smiling.

"Okay! Goodnight." Hoseok said, before turning around as he walked towards his house. "Goodnight to you too!" Taehyung shouted, smiling before heading home.

---------------------------

short chapter again, sorry xx

words :: 751

will yoongis parents accept jungkook? :o