Episode 23

jin stared blankly at the now walking away seokjin, not sure what to take from his words. "ignore him. yeah" yoongi patted his back, "it's hard to. i mean, he already sounded threatening enough." jin mumbled, sighing.

"um.. not really. it's you being a pussy." yoongi chuckled, making jin smile at his words. "maybe i am." jin said. "let's... do this again tomorrow. i like hanging out with you." jin said. yoongi smiled at his words, nodding his head. "of course!"

xxxxxx

yoongi was laying in bed, of course, hoping he would get a text from jungkook. though it seems like he was desperate, he was. maybe a little too much. puberty? no. love is a sort of drug. you can't get enough of it even when you were heartbroken so many times and you say you wouldn't date, but eventually, you do. it's a non-cure drug very difficult to let go. 

yoongi turned and tossed around his bed, trying to get some sleep. he sighed in frustrating and sat up, seeing the time. 7:OO PM.

it was as if, time just flew by. he swore it was 5:OO PM when he laid down on his bed. he hoped he would sleep, and the next morning jungguk's beautiful, pure face was infront of him. he hoped, i mean, you can always dream, right?

yoongi had decided to take a shower, taking off his clothes as he slid off the silk material off his shoulders, the shirt plopping onto the floor. though his body was warm, he always felt... cold. as if, as if there's something missing. maybe his mother was right. maybe, he shouldn't have came to that university all along. 

memories flashed into yoongi's mind, of jungkook and him. he doesn't remember living them.. 

he suddenly got memories of him 1OO% not living. it was almost as if.. his own friends and family were hiding something from him, something big. 

yoongi shrugged it off thinking he probably wanted rest, sighing as he got into the shower and turned on the hot water, his shoulder relaxing. 

he sighed, missing the feeling of someone always there to tease him. yoongi took a long- when i say long, i mean looooooooong shower.

yet, after he was done, he grabbed his towel and dried his hair before rinsing the water droplets off his body. 

he wore a sweater with sweatpants, feeling warm and cozy.

he looked at the bathroom window, his eyes slowly widening as he clutched the towel tightly.

he was horrified from the sight his eyes were viewing.

xxxxxxxxx

hope you enjoyed! ^^

sorry for any grammar mistakes, this chapter was kinda rushed so i didn't have any ideas.

words ;; 439.