Episode 12

TW !! MENTION OF BLOOD.

There Hoseok was, on the rough concrete, hot; sticky blood surrounding his head.

"Hoseok!" Yoongi shouted out once more, dropping his umbrella as he ran towards him, the rain wetting Yoongi's clothes. 

"No, wake up. Please stay." Yoongi said in a tiny tone, precious tears falling from his eyes, gripping onto Hoseok's shirt before looking around, cursing under his breath as he saw no one. 

Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's phone, dialing ' 911 ' as he pressed call.

| AT THE HOSPITAL |

Yoongi sighed; which felt like the thousandth time this day. He plopped himself on the seat, resting his head in his hands. Yoongi's phone rang, which was from Jungkook. Yoongi was aware of this, but didn't wanted to talk to anyone.

Yoongi's eyes started to get wet again, tears rolling down his cheeks before sobbing. Yoongi's phone rang again, his eyebrows started to get furrowed, grabbing his phone as he turned it off. 

Yoongi rested his head back, tapping his foot impatiently; having no patience. 

The doctors and nurses came out, a nurse holding a register in her hand.

Yoongi stood up quickly, walking towards the doctor. "What happened doctor? Is he alright?" Yoongi said hurriedly. "May I know who you are to Jung Hoseok?" The doctor said, pushing his glasses up. "I-.. I'm his boyfriend." Yoongi said.

The doctor nodded, clearing his throat. "Yes, Jung Hoseok is alright. Though he lost a lot of blood, he'll be fine after some weeks. I will write down some medications, please make sure he takes all of them everyday." The doctor said, Yoongi nodded his head, thanking the doctor before sighing, walking towards the register as he payed for the medications and hospital bills.

Yoongi sighed as he slid his wallet back in his pocket. "Can I go meet him?" Yoongi asked, the doctor nodded, smiling. Yoongi smiled back slightly, walking towards Hoseok's room.

He opened the door quietly and gently, seeing Hoseok on the bed, with drips attached to his arms and stomach, a bottle of blood hanging, a cloth wrapped around his head.

"See, this is why I told you to slow down." Yoongi said, walking towards the side of the bed, worry filled in his eyes.

"I couldn't... what happened to my parents?" Hoseok grumbled. "They're fine. I payed for their hospital bills. They got a minor injury on the arm and leg."

Hoseok nodded weakly, closing his eyes. "Thank you.." Hoseok said weakly. "I'll let you rest. I'll come back tomorrow with Sushi, alright?" Yoongi smiled. Hoseok smiled back slightly, "..alright." He mumbled. Yoongi stood up, dimming the lights a bit before opening the door, closing it behind him gently. Yoongi grabbed his phone, opening it as his eyes widened.

30 missed calls by Jungkook.

'fuck..' Yoongi thought, quickly dialing Jungkook's number before pressing call, putting his phone next to his ear. "Hello? Jungkook I'm so sorry, I was at the hospital." Yoongi explained, he sighed at Jungkook's response, nodding his head before ending the call. 

Yoongi slid his phone back in his pocket, rubbing his temple before walking out of the hospital, 'what a day..' He thought. 

| THE NEXT DAY. |

"Yoongi!" shouted Taehyung, panting heavily as he stopped running. "Yes Taehyung?" Yoongi said, turning around.

"I heard what happened to Hoseok yesterday, is he alright now?" asked Taehyung, In a worried voice. "Yes, he's fine. In fact, I'm going right now to go meet him in the hospital. I promised him I'll bring Sushi with me. You wanna tag along?" Yoongi smiled, sweetly. 

"Su-" Taehyung got cut off.

"Hey brother!"

xxxxxxx

how'd u like it ? :D

i put a trigger warning in the beginning of the chapter because it talked ab blood (which might trigger some ppl.) <3.

words ;; 614