💟 |Mycroft Holmes| Going on a first date

Requested By: LilyVivien

Tag/s: Fluff, Established Relationship

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

2nd Person's POV

"I'll see you all tomorrow," Mycroft waved off, grabbing his coat and hat as he went out of the office.

"That's weird... Mr. Holmes doesn't really leave the office so early..." Mrs. Thompson whispered, catching everyone's attention.

"Maybe he's feeling sick?"

"He seemed fine to me this morning,"

"Maybe there was a family emergency,"

The office gossipped amongst themselves, playing their own guessing game.

"Maybe he has a date," Albert chirped, catching everyone's attention.

"It is Valentine's." he smiled, putting on his coat, also going home early.

"A date...?" the office questioned in disbelief, watching Albert walk out of the building.

"No way..." some chuckled, thinking Albert was only joking.

Meanwhile, Mycroft waited for his carriage, his personal assistant opening the door for him.

"We already stopped by the flower shop for you, sir,"

"Thank you, Walter," Mycroft smiled as he made his way to the carriage, seeing the bouquet of red and dark pink peonies wrapped in a golden bow.

He let out a sigh of relief as he carefully picked it up, making sure it wasn't ruined in any way as they made their way to your home.

Mycroft quickly made his way to your doorstep, straightening his suit and tie with the bouquet in hand.

He rang your doorbell as he made one last check, waiting for you patiently.

Mycroft's eyes slightly widened as you opened the door, seeing you all dressed up with a shy smile.

"What do you think?" you asked with a twirl, snapping him.

"You look breathtaking," he sincerely complimented, catching you off guard as you grinned.

"For you," he smiled, seeing your face brighten up with a smile as you held the flowers.

"Thank you," you breathed out, the sweet aroma of the flowers hitting your nose, "They're beautiful,"

"I'm glad you like them," he smiled, thanking Albert in his mind for the recommendation.

"Now, shall we go?" he offered his hand to you, leading you to the carriage.

"I've reserved us a spot at Twilight Noir,"

You two reached the restaurant, soft lights illuminating the street as class and sophistication radiated from inside.

"Wow..." you breathed out as you and Mycroft walked inside, a waiter bowing to the two of you.

"Mr. Holmes, your table would be upstairs,"

He led you two to the second floor, seeing the tables covered in white and red tablecloths with candlelight and flowers on the center.

You can only see the scenery of the city on the large windows, no other guests as far as you can see.

"As you requested, the whole floor is reserved for you both," your eyes widened as the waiter led you to your table while Mycroft thanked him.

"You reserved the whole floor?" you whispered, making Mycroft chuckle.

"I wanted to make sure no one would bother us," he reassured, placing his hand on top of yours on the table.

"Besides," the waiter pushed a cart with champagne, popping it open as he poured you a glass,

"This is our first date, and on Valentine's to add, so I wanted to make it special,"

76