💟 |Sebastian Moran| Fake Proposal

Requested By: Anonymous

Tag/s: Fluff, Romantic Relationship

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

2nd Person's POV

"Seb!" you called out, seeing him laid out on the couch as you rushed over to him.

"What...?" he asked, pinching the bridge of his nose as he squeezed his eyes shut.

"You don't have any missions today, right?" you asked excitedly, making him raise a brow at you.

"No... Why?" he asked cautiously, straightening up.

"And you like free stuff, right?" you asked, catching his interest.

"Where are you going with this?"

"Well, I saw a lot of restaurants promoting for Valentine's day, and I thought maybe we could enjoy those,"

Sebastian smirked as he shook his head at your plan.

"Plus!" you raised your finger to his lips, "We might get a free dessert if you pretend to propose to me," you added with a playful smile.

"So you plan to spend our Valentine's day to con numerous restaurants to get free food?"

"Pretty much," you shrugged your shoulders, "You in?"

"I'll go get my coat,"

"Wait! We don't have a ring!" you remembered, looking around the street for a jewelry store.

"Relax, I already got us one," Sebastian pulled out a ring box from his pocket, giving it to you.

"And where did you get this?" you asked as you inspected the ring inside, looking like an actual engagement ring.

"It's part of one of Will's missions," he simply explained as you gave it back to him.

"Now... Which restaurant are we going to first?"

For the rest of the day, you two went to several restaurants, faking a proposal and getting free

food ranging from a simple dessert to a meal.

It was a bit difficult not to laugh when the ring couldn't fit your finger as Sebastian tried to put it on you.

"Oh, man... I didn't expect the ring to be too small," you giggled, looking at the ring placed neatly on your pinkie finger.

"You didn't exactly plan this whole thing all throughout," Sebastian defended, pinching your cheek.

"I guess," you shrugged, "Beggars can't be choosers," you smiled as the streetlights started to light up.

"We better go home, hubby," you teased as you reached your hand out to Sebastian.

"Sure thing, darling,"

"We're back~" you called out in a sing-song voice, walking back to the manor.

"Welcome back~" James greeted in the same tone, "Dinner's gonna be ready in a jiff,"

"Okay," you hollered, taking off your coat.

"I'll go wash up," you told Sebastian as you walked back to your room.

"You two have been busy," James teased with a knowing smile, making Sebastian roll his eyes.

"(Y/N) made us fake-propose at every restaurant in the block," he explained, showing him the ring box.

"Did (Y/N) get this?" he asked, inspecting the ring inside.

"Nah, I bought it eight years ago," Sebastian shrugged, taking a seat on the couch, "But don't tell them," he glared at James.

"...You've had this for eight years!?" James shouted, making Sebastian cover his mouth.

"Keep your voice down!" you shouted in a hushed tone.

"Then, why haven't you proposed!?" Sebastian raised a brow at James' question.

"The war, remember?" he reminded with a sigh.

"Besides," he grabbed the box from James, "I need to adjust it anyway. It could barely fit (Y/N)'s pinkie,"

75