💟 |Sherlock Holmes| Fake Proposal

Requested By: slurpmngo

Tag/s: Platonic, Fluff

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

2nd Person's POV

"Um, excuse me," you called out to the waiter, making him turn to you.

"I'm sorry, but we didn't order this," you apologetically smiled as you pointed at the cloche, but he shook his head.

"Mr. Edison was the one who ordered it," he reassured, making you raise a brow as you looked back to him.

He gave you a smile as he opened it, revealing a chocolate cake with "Be Mine?" written in frosting.

You let out a gasp as you covered your mouth, looking back to Sherlock.

"Susan... I know we haven't been dating for a long time, but..." Sherlock got up from his seat, walking over to you as he got on one knee.

"Oh, my God..." you choked, fanning your tears, and sniffled as you watched him take out a small box from his pocket.

"Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

Earlier...

"Sherlock? Sherlock!" you called out, running inside 221B.

You quickly made your way to his flat, seeing him all laid down on the couch with a gun.

"W-What...?" you huffed, gasping for air as you walked over to him.

"Oh, you're here," he replied, getting up from the couch.

"Wha-Why did you... Why did you call for me...?" you breathed out, catching your breath.

"I was bored," he simply replied, making you squint your eyes.

"You made me... Run all the way here... because you were bored!?" you shouted, glaring at him.

"...Yep, pretty much," he shrugged, making you groan and hit his arm.

"Next time you ask for help, I swear..." you grumbled, rubbing your temples.

"Yeah, yeah... Anyways, do you have any plans today?" he asked, making you shake your head.

"Not really... Why?" you questioned, making him smirk.

"I got an idea, and I need your help," he smiled, making you raise a brow.

"What is it...?" you cautiously asked as Sherlock threw you a ring box.

"Wanna go fake-propose at every restaurant we can find to get free dessert?"

Back to Present...

"Nice acting back there, great detective," you nudged his side, taking a bite of your free ice cream as you walked back home.

"Same goes to you," he nudged you back, "The tears were a nice touch,"

You smiled as you took out the eyedrop bottle, throwing it around your hand.

"Thank you, thank you..." you exaggeratedly bowed, making Sherlock chuckle.

"I couldn't have done it without my wonderful partner, Mr. Sherlock Holmes," you pointed over to him as he waved his hand around, making you laugh.

"But seriously, Scott Edison? Where did you get that name from?"

"Same goes for you, Susan Collins," he added, making you chuckle as you shook your head.

"You don't think those people would recognize us, right?"

"Nah, I wouldn't worry about it... We drove to another town just for these, anyway," he reassured, showing you the sweet haul you got from the restaurants.

"What about your brother?"

"Mikey? Well..." he drew out, a blinding light suddenly came out from up ahead.

"Sherlock..." Mycroft called out in an icy tone as he walked up to you two with a scowl on his face.

"Looks like he doesn't appreciate it that much," he muttered, seeing the other officers behind him.

You quickly turned around to run, but Sherlock grabbed you by the waist.

"Til' death does us part, honey,"

"I want a divorce, and I'm taking the kids,"

69