|James Bonde| SFW Alphabet

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

He is the most affectionate person you'll ever meet, and he is unapologetic about it. He will give you sweet and personal nicknames, greet you with a hug and kiss, compliment you, give you gifts, the whole shebang. He shows his affection in every way that's comfortable for you. Not into PDA? He'll settle for cuddles at home. You want to spend more with him? He'll find a way to sneak in a date or two. Not good with compliments? He'll watch how he says things. However, be prepared to get teased every once in a while.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

He is both your number one supporter and partner in crime. You're usually the one keeping him in check and making sure he won't do anything too reckless. Also, be prepared to have a lot of girls jealous of you. Even if you're a guy. He flirts a lot, but he prefers hanging out with you way more than spending time with some girl. You two became friends by being on the same team with the Moriartys, and you're pretty much the first one who warmly welcomed him to the team.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

LOVES cuddling. James gets even more clingy when he has a rough day or when he hasn't seen you for a long time. Even when you're doing something else, he'll just drape over behind you with his hands on your hips. He always says he needs to recharge through your cuddles after a long day. You're not gonna get him off of you for a while. When you're the one who wants cuddles, say no more. He'll immediately wrap his arms around you, maybe even prepare blankets, pillows, and hot chocolate.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

He had a lot of romantic partners, but all of them were usually short-lived. Considering his life is far from ordinary, he thinks that settling down with someone will be way far in the future. However, he likes living with you and coming home to you every day. It's the little moments that are precious to him. I don't think James is that great with housework. As Irene Adler, romantic partners were wealthy and would let the maids and butlers do everything. He has the basic idea, but some edges need refining.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

He'd probably just leave a note or letter for you to read before he goes off for another mission, not wanting to see your hurt expression. But if things were heavily serious between the two of you, he'd confront you. He'd just apologize again and again while you let out all of your feelings. But when you muttered something about seeing this was coming or that there was someone else, that would break him. He knew he was a flirt, but he was fiercely loyal to you and stopped when you got together. After that, James continues on with the missions. He kept up a smile, but everyone knew he was hurting.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

When you two got together and started dating, he knew he wanted to be with you for the long run. While he is a flirt, when he's serious about someone, he won't joke around. He will make sure that you feel secure with your relationship and that he is committed to you. That said, he'd only get married when everything's calmed down, and you two can settle down with a peaceful life. He is in no rush to get married, but he only has eyes for you.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

He tries to be gentle with you, especially at the start of the relationship. But sometimes, he can't control himself and wants to smother you with love. He isn't ashamed to show how much he cares for you, but he tries to dial it down when you're uncomfortable with it. He can wait for you as you take one step at a time. He is always there for you when you need emotional support. He's pretty fast to notice when you're not in a good mood and immediately goes to your side to help.