⚠️ How They Would React If Their S/O Suffered Self-Harm ⚠️

Albert, William, Louis James Moriarty, Sebastian Moran, and Fred Porlock

Warning/s: Self-Harm, Headcanons

⚠️ If you are having depressive thoughts or are thinking of suicide, please talk to someone. I promise you're not a bother or a nuisance. You ARE important and valid. ⚠️

|Albert James Moriarty|

-If he accidentally found out, he didn't want to make a huge reaction out of it since you might not want to talk about it yet.

-He tries to spend more time and pay more attention to you, making sure that you know that he loves you.

-He might get more affectionate, wanting to hug you and pat you more than he usually does.

-He makes sure that you take care of yourself subtly since he doesn't want you to feel smothered.

-When you do want to reveal that part of your past, he listens attentively and gives you words of encouragement.

-When you reveal the reasons you started doing it, he takes extra care of showing that he loves those parts of you too.

-When he notices you look uncomfortable or look bad about parts of your body, he wastes no time giving you compliments.

-He even kisses the parts you find the most horrendous about yourself.

-If you tell him to do something for you or stop something, he'd do all of it with no questions asked.

"I promised to not let anyone hurt you... and that includes yourself, dearest."

|William James Moriarty|

-He knew about it the first time you met.

-He also knew that it was a touchy subject, so he doesn't really dwell on it or point it out.

-He'll try to find out what to do and not what to do for you without letting you find out about his plan.

-He has an idea about self-harm, using cigarettes himself despite not really enjoying them.