Being In A Relationship With Them III

A/N: I'm so sorry for the inactivity my brain literally cannot rn :') I might just resort to short scenarios in the next parts so if y'all have requests (specific characters and scenario) don't be shy :)

Tag/s: Headcanons

Warning/s: Mentions of Death/Dead Bodies

Guide:
S/O: Significant Other

|Sherlock Holmes|

-You better get used to seeing dead bodies.

-He will take you to EVERY case he has

-He likes solving crimes, he likes you, why not both?

-Plus, he gets to impress you with his deduction skills and make sure that you're safe.

-Slow to realize he actually has feelings for you

-John and/or Miss Hudson has to make him realize

-Denies it every time, but when you come around, his façade falls apart.

-You're probably his first partner, so it's a learning experience for him.

-Pick-up lines, romantic gestures, compliments, all that stuff he might have learned from John, Miss Hudson, or from media

-Hey, this romantic movie is pretty popular, and everyone is gushing over this one scene... Why not do it with you?

-S/O becomes all smiley and fawning over something a character did with their love interest? Expect something similar in a few days.

-Don't be surprised if he suddenly dances with you, kisses you in the rain, or something cliche.

-...John might have scolded him after that incident since you both got sick (but worth it!)

-John is thankful for you entering Sherlock's life.

-He's reassured that his best friend has someone by his side, and you make Sherlock want to become a better man.

-He started cleaning up the flat (usually only when you visit), stops smoking when you're around, and he's trying to get his money right.

-He doesn't know what he's doing, but he's a fast learner! So just be honest with him, and he'll try his best to make you happy.

|John Watson|

-Husband material (of course)

-Drinks respect juice three times a day

-He always walks at the roadside of the sidewalk, brings an extra jacket for you when it gets cold at night, brings you flowers or little gifts that remind him of you.

-S/O likes these flowers, they prefer those genres in books, they mentioned these snacks and more

-Needs some time to get used to PDA, but he's not complaining.

-Likes to hold your hand very much

-If you try to deliberately stop holding his hand, he thinks he's done something wrong, and he looks like a kicked puppy.

-HOW COULD YOU???

-I feel like he would not shut up about you.

-He likes talking to you, knowing more about you, just you in general.

-Like he's PROUD to be with you.

-So don't be surprised if Sherlock and Miss Hudson knew you like the back of their hand before even meeting you.

-He doesn't share your secrets, though, don't worry.

-Likes to hear your opinion about the stories he's written and is overjoyed when he sees you enjoying them

-He might bring you to cases too--

-There will be at least ONE TIME where Sherlock had to cut your date short because of a murder, so now you're spending time at a crime scene.

-How romantic <3

-He doesn't really like taking you to cases, thinking you're safer somewhere else, and does not want to subject you to seeing dead bodies.

-Sherlock's worried that you might still John from him, but you reassure him that that's not the case at all.

-Slowly but surely, he warms up to you and is happy for John to find someone like you.

24