|Sherlock Holmes| Weddings

Tag/s: Fluff

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

2nd Person's POV

"Please, Sherlock?"

"...Fine,"

"Oh, come on! I know you don't like crowds, but- wait, what?"

"I said I'll go with you to the wedding thing," Sherlock confirmed with a shrug.

You looked over to John.

His eyes were wide, and he dropped his manuscript as he stared at Sherlock.

"What?"

"...You're not lying, right?"

"Why would I lie?" he furrowed his brows, "Do you want me to go to the wedding with you or not?"

"Yes! Yes! I do!" you reassured while shaking your hands, "I just didn't think you would agree right away..." you explained, making Sherlock sigh.

"Well, you wouldn't want to go alone, right? Besides, I still owe you from my last failed experiment."

"Ah, right..." you ran my fingers through your hair unconsciously, making sure it was still the right color.

"So, when is it?"

"At the end of next month, I'll tell you all the details later," you wrapped your arms around Sherlock and squeezed him,

"Thanks! You really saved me," you smiled as you waved goodbye to the two men, leaving the flat to get ready for the wedding.

"You're really going to that wedding with (Y/N)?" John questioned as Sherlock closed the door.

"Is it really that big of a surprise?"

"Well, you said that weddings are overly expensive pageantries,"

"And I still stand by that notion," Sherlock defended as he laid down on the couch, "I just don't wanna owe favors from (Y/N), that's it."

"Right..." John dragged on, unconvinced, "And because of any other reasons?"

"Of course not," Sherlock quickly denied, settling down on the couch as John looked at him with a deadpan expression.

"...Is a new suit really necessary?"

"Yes," you and John answered in unison without batting an eye.

Sherlock let out a sigh as you knotted his tie neatly and buttoned his coat.

"Weddings are a formal occasion, and the bride was very specific on the color," you adjusted his tie and coat here and there and smiled to yourself in satisfaction.

"What do you think?" you looked over to John, and he gave you a thumbs up with a smile.

Sherlock let out a scoff as he loosened his tie.

"Don't be such a baby. My clothes aren't that comfortable either," you sighed as you fixed his tie again.

"That reminds me... Do you two know how to dance?" John asked, making you both freeze.

"My brother made me take lessons. Why?" Sherlock asked as you kept your eyes on his tie.

"Well, at wedding receptions, you usually dance. It would be a waste not to." John smiled excitedly.

"(Y/N), what about you?" you winced as the two men looked at you.

"I... was kind of hoping to sit out... or leave early..." you admitted, making Sherlock laugh as John's eyes widened.