● Chapter 29 ●

Start from the beginning

NAMJOON'S LOOK :

MEET'S LOOK :

TIME SKIP

( Arisha entered the mandap surrounded by her cousins while a smile appeared on Meet's face )

Meet : Thank you God. My single ass is finally getting married.

( They made eye contact as a shy smile was plastered on her lips. And finally after a lot of up and downs in their life they are getting tied in a bond together for eternity )

You : Bhai looks so happy *smile*

Taehyung : Indeed he is *smile* who wouldn't be happy to marry the love of their life?

( You looked at him only to find him staring at you with a slight smile on his face )

You : *whisper* You love me?

( He bend down a little to whisper to her ear )

Taehyung : Is that even a question?

( You felt lions feasting in your stomach hearing his deep voice that ringed in your ears )

You : That means - *look at him and bit her lower lip*

Taehyung : *in mind* I love you , Mrs. Kim *smile*

( You were smiling like an idiot with the thought that he loves you. Widely you didn't hear what he said in his mind you were happy )

TIME SKIP

( You sighed as you entered your room after the whole long hectic day. You took off your jewelleries and undoed your hair too. You were about to take off your clothes when Taehyung came out from the bathroom. It wasn't surprising to you. But he wrapped around a towel in his torso and being half backed in front of you was definitely surprising to you as well as him. You immediately turned around )