harry takes care of u when ure sick :p

"Hey, love," Harry said, his fingers brushing the nape of your neck. His hand rested at the top of your head that was on his lap. "How are you feeling?"

You fluttered your eyelashes, you were under the trance of dozing off. "Much better," you mumbled, humming softly as Harry continued playing with your hair. "Thank you, Harry. This is really sweet of you."

Harry grinned, watching your reflection from the coffee table in front of the common room's couch. He loved having moments like these with you: not a worry in either's mind and just enjoying the touch of the other.

"Anything for you," Harry replied, smiling as you turned your whole body to look at him. The back of your head was in the center of his lap and you had the perfect view of his lower face. You held his hand in front of you, blushing as he stared into your eyes.

"I am a bit sick though," you confessed, proving it to him by scrubbing your runny nose. "I don't want you to get sick too, especially since your next game is too soon."

Harry shook his head, trailing his thumb along your knuckles. "Don't worry about me, I won't get sick. And if I do, I will get over it quickly, just let me spend this moment with you." He raised your hand to his lips, soft kisses leaving imprints on your fingers.

You smiled, wondering how you were so lucky to be his girlfriend. "You are so wonderful, Harry." You raised your head because a sneeze was coming your way— it was going to be a nasty one. Harry noticed and let you get off of him. You grabbed the tissue box and blew your nose until everything, and literally everything, was laid out on the tissue. Feeling disgusted, you muttered, "This isn't very flattering."

Harry gave you a lopsided grin. "Shouldn't have been out in the snow making snow-mans with the twins now should've you?" He playfully gave you a disapproving look. He set his hands behind him, his body inching closer to the edge of the couch. "I am going to make you some tea, I'll be right back."

Your response was another snot filled tissue making its way to the trash.

"I'll better make it quick before you make us run out of our supplies."

You rolled your eyes, aiming a throw pillow at his direction. "Shut up, Harry. Don't you remember the last time you were sick?"

"Can't hear you! I am too busy making tea for my sick girlfriend!" He shouted, his bouncy shoulders giving away the fact he was trying hard not to laugh. He disappeared behind a wall and you heard the soft hiss of water being poured into a pot.

You leaned your head on the couch, digging your feet under your bottom. You hugged a throw pillow, feeling the sleeves of your sweater itching the soft fabric of the plush. Harry's soft humming from the other room made you smile. He loves to sing when he is doing mundane things but he never realizes he does it, you find it adorable. Your head feels heavy so you rest it completely on the pillow.

Harry sneaks a glance at you dozing off on the couch as he gets his gift ready. He has been wanting to give it to you ever since you mentioned it over a week ago. The soft scream of the teapot announced it was ready so Harry poured it into your teacup. He walked back to the seating area of the common room, placing the steaming cup on the coffee table. The gift, which was a lovely necklace that when opened, his patronus and yours are playing with one another. He remembered you talking about being happy that you finally mastered the patronus charm so he wanted you to have it with you everywhere.

He lifted your head gently, his body craving your warmth. Your eyes were still shut but you felt Harry's body next to you again. He also placed your head on the throw pillow again, his hand gently placed on your waist. "You are so beautiful, even with your cold and snotty face." He smiled, tucking your hair behind your ear.