Harry is such a simple lad pt 2 :p

You sat in the table, moving the contents on your plate with a gentle shove of your fork. Your chin was resting on the palm of your hand, the soft texture of your hair brushing against your fingertips.

"What are you thinking about, y/n?" Luna asked, munching on one side of her treacle tart. She held the treacle tart in her hands instead of using a utensil.

You chuckled slightly as you lifted your head from its comfortable position. "I don't know, about nothing and everything."

"Hm, seems like a lot on your mind," she replied, absentmindedly eating her tart.

You lingered in the silence between the both of you, it was comfortable yet nerve-racking. It was like it knew you wanted to say something to fill the empty air. So, you broke the silence. "I feel weird, like I have a feeling in my stomach that makes me want to scream and jump at the same time." You sighed. "It just happened to me so I won't be able to explain it to you very well."

Luna made a thoughtful sound as a response to your rant. "You know that expression that many people say: there is butterflies in your stomach. Maybe you were feeling that?" She put her treacle tart back on her plate, her lip curling into a small smile. "Usually that feeling is followed by an attraction of some sort to a person..."

You met eyes with Luna and as much as you thought her dictionary term was unnecessary, it was true. You never felt this bothered by a person before. You did once, for Lavender Brown, but that did not end up very well.

"But what if this particular person is unattainable?" You asked, out of pure curiosity, of course.

"Makes it even better," Ginny interrupted, wrapping her arm around Luna and giving her a small peck on her cheek. Luna blushed slightly as Ginny showed her affection by tucking a piece of blond hair behind her girlfriend's ear.

"Great, now everyone knows about this," you commented, glancing nervously at the Gryffindor table. You were hoping to see Harry again, his smile still fresh on your mind.

"Look who has just entered," Ginny observed, rolling her eyes. "Ron and Harry. Honestly, those two never go anywhere without the other."

"Sounds familiar?" You teased, giving them a slight nod to indicate that you were talking about them. With their chuckling, you glanced at the entrance of the great hall, and there he was. Harry Potter with his messy hair, and his strong built exposing itself through his uniform and that smile. You felt like that smile could be the only source of light you will need for the rest of your life.

"Someone's drooling," Ginny teased.

This broke your magnificent daydream. You looked back at the couple in front of you and Luna was observing the front of the room.

"I was not drooling.."

"He looks like he is searching for something," Luna observed, resting her hand on Ginny's freckled one.

Ginny smiled. "Not something, love, but someone." She wiggled her eyebrows at you and you blushed. "So it is Harry then!"

You stayed silent. Your chest was incredibly warm and your stomach started to hurt. Even though all you wanted was to shrink I to nothing, a big smile was on your face.

Luna clapped, somewhat silently, and Ginny was repeating "I knew it! I knew it!" over and over.

"Quit it you guys, I don't want him to know anything you both made up," you warned, making a decision to not even glance on the left side of your vision.

Ginny got up from the table, her hand tightly knit with Luna's that both had gotten up.

"Where are you two going?" You asked, your nerves on point.