Chapter 36

It was a day before the upcoming fight and Takemichi had been keeping it a secret from everyone else, she was feeling sick to her stomach she didn't think it will work out well. She was doing this for hakkai to make sure he didn't kill his brother, she was walking around town when she felt someone was watching her she had turned around to see an older naoto looking at her.

Takemichi " naoto"

???? " hello young lady you must be Takemichi I'm hinato and naoto father can we have some words in private"

Takemichi " umm sure" Takemichi was sitting in restaurant with her best friend/crush father she was wondering why, did he want to talk to her about anyways.

Hinato father " you have changed my sons lives dramatically and I will like to thank you for that at first I thought you were, some delinquents girl that was until my family talked some sense into .... You see my oldest hinato seems to like you a lot you see young lady I think you are prefect for him and he will do anything for you ... I hope you all do the same for him"

Takemichi " I will hinato is a very important person to me"

Hinato father " thank you so please look after him because without you i think he will be lost"

Takemichi " thank you sir"

Hinato father " Takemichci hanagaki I think you will do great thing in the future so please be careful have a good evening young lady"

Takemichi " thank you sir" soon Hinato father had left and Takemichi was sitting in the restaurant thinking to herself, was she ready to fight taiju and if this ended badly was she ready for the outcomes. She soon looked up at the sky it was getting close to Christmas Day was the days got colder and snow started fallen. Making the city of Tokyo into a winter wonderland, Takemichi had been hanging out with everyone enjoying the winter fun.

Christmas Eve

Takemichci " Christmas Day is almost here and I will be fighting the head of the black dragons ... wow my life has become something epic"

Hinato " hey Takemichi is everything okay you seem to be out of it lately"

Takemichi " oh I'm good hinato i just have some thing on my mind"

Hinato " sure hey Takemichi what are you doing for Christmas this year"

Takemichi " oh just hangout out with my family and some other important things"

Hinato " sure I know you have been taking hakkai leaving serious but if you need any help call me take-Chan, I always be here for you"

Takemichi " thank you hinato I don't k is what I will do without you"

Hinato " I can't live without you either you have become my important person"
Hinato " hey I have to get home get home safely Takemichi"

Takemichi " you too as well bye hinato" both teens walked away from each other bright red they were close to having a kissed but it didn't happen. Takemichci was walking home thinking of tomorrow because it was going to be the day taiju will be taken down.

Takemichi " the day is tomorrow please faith be on my side "

Christmas Day

Well everyone else was having a normal Christmas Day there were some people who were getting ready for a fight, Takemichi was getting ready at home for the fight her mother was at her grandparents house at the moment. S9 she had enough time to get this fight over with fighting Taiju.

Takemich" the day finally here the battle with begins my goal is to stop hakkia from killing his brother, and defeating the black dragons for once and for all"