Chapter 24

Takemichci was out in the city alone well she was alone for short while until she ran into hinato. Hinato had taken this moment as sign for them to finally have some alone time together without any toman member showing up. The only one he seem to like was Emile but he still didn't like Mikey and others.

Takemichci " I didn't think I will run into your today hinato"

Hinato " yeah I was doing nothing around the house and decided to get some fresh air, but I soon saw you walking and decided to join you"

Takemichci " well I'm a lucky girl"

Hinato " so how is everyone deal after baji death"

Takemichci " they seem to be doing well but they are still trying to come to terms about, the whole thing"

Hinato " that understand able"

Takemichci " hey isn't that Mikey and Emilie" hinato soon looked in the direction Takemichci was looking, soon enough the two of them were spotted by Mikey and Emilie. Hinato wished he had enough time to pull Takemichci away from the two guys but it was to late.

Mikey " hey take-Chan and hinato"

Emilie " hey"

Takemichci " hey guys what are you doing here",

Mikey " well it Emilie here birthday and with us being siblings I decided to take him out to celebrate, draken said he was coming but he never showed up"

Emilie " hey why don't you guys join us or are you two on a date"

Takemichci " if it okay with hinato"

Hinato " yeah it fine we were just walking around anyways" soon all four teens had went to small restaurant and had birthday lunch together.

Mikey " hey Takemichci do you have any female friend or do you all male friends"

Takemichci " sorry I don't have any female friend only guys friends"

Mikey " umm you know you were very impressing during the fight with Valhalla you amazed me on your fighting skills"

Hinato " what fighting skills"

Draken " well I dear take-Chan here had taken out multiple Valhalla scum using a metal rod, and her fighting skills"

Hinato " wow Takemichci"

Takemichci " hey who says a girl always has to be saved my guys" Draken soon sat down at the table and order himself s9me food.

Mikey " I want to say thank you"

Emile " yes Takemichci thank you"

Takemichci " why are you guys thanking me" when everyone had gotten eating and having the birthday cake they gave, to Emile. Everyone was walking to her home Takemichci had a great time with the guys she thought it was going to be boring day until she ran into them.

Draken " for stopping Mikey from killing kazutora and bring peace between us, we know you did your best to save baji so thank you"

Takemichci " I couldn't save baji he ..."

Mikey " you did your best Takemichci so thank you"

Takemichci " thank Mikey well I see you guys Later goodnight and happy birthday Emile"

Emile " thank you" Takemichci soon walked into the house and the guy were amazed by Takemichci and now she carried herself, she was right she didn't need to be some damsel that need saving she can saved herself from danger.

The next day

Draken had text Takemichci inviting her over to his place she said okay the directions that draken had give her, and she was soon standing outside of bethol house.

Takemichci " maybe I got it wrong yeah maybe I'm lost"

Manger " hey kid why are you standing out here"

Takemichci " I'm sorry sir I was looking for my friend draken he said he lived here"

Manger " wait you are one of drakens friends"

Takemichci " yes dose he live here"

Manger " yeah come inside I will call him down"

Takemichci " okay"

Random lady " aww you are to beautiful to be here sweetie"

Manger " she one of draken friends"

Random lady " aww you are Kenny boy friend"

Draken " hey leave her alone thank for coming take-Chan come on we are going to my room" the older ladies in the lobby were laughing at draken as he pulled Takemichci away.

Draken " sorry about them they are re always like this when I have friends over"

Takemichci " they seem nice so I'm guessing you live here, they seem to be caring people Draken"

Draken " thank you ... you are only girl that I have brought here"

Takemichci " that makes me feel better" Takemichci and draken talked for hours she was wondering what was going to happen next, but she was enjoying the moment with draken. She even got to know him better then she knew before, and she was hoping to give him happy future verse a sad one.

Some days later

Takemichci " so this is where mitusya gross to school cool"

Peh " hey Takemichci you are finally here come with me I will bring you to mitusya"

Takemichci " coming so you and mitusya go to school together that cool"

Peh " yeah so here we are the home ec room" peh had knocked on the door and soon enough thus girl open this door.

Takemichci " hello I'm here to see mitusya"

mitusya " hey Takemichci come in" Takemichci could see peh and this random girl were having an convention about something. They looked like they hated each other but Takemichci could see there was something else between.

Takemichci " so you are president of club cool"

Mitusya " yeah"

Takemichci " so you sew that amazing mitusya"

Mitusya " really"

Takemichci " yeah" mitusya was blushing that Takemichci comment he soon passed her something.

Mitsuya " well you are officially in toman and you need the outfits to prove right it"

Takemichci " umm thank you" Takemichci had used one of changing room to get changed, the rest of the club had left but mitusya and peh.

Peh "well comes show is Takemichci"

Takemichci " okay so what do you all think" peh and mitusya were looking at Takemichci nit saying a words she was wearing the toman jacket with a skirt, but it also came you some pants.

Peh and mitusya " good" Takemichci laughed later that night she was wearing the new uniform at the toman meetings where an important news was going to be made everyone was waiting for the meeting to start and Takemichci heart was racing. Soon the meeting had started and that when the happy aura went away when everything saw a face no wanted to see that the moment.