Valentine day - making delicious chocolate

Takemichi always made chocolates for her friends but since he has made more friends over this one year she decided to make more chocolate hearts. They would be milk chocolate and dark chocolate hearts that were half and half, Takemichi had gotten done making them but she was scared of what the other will say about them.

Chifuyu " take-Chan you are finally here I was worried you were not going to come ... we all thought you might have a date"

Takemichi " oh no I was getting done making these I made all you chocolate heart they are half milk chocolate and half dark chocolate"

Yamagishi " yeah take-Chan chocolate hearts"

Akkun " we have been waiting all week for these"

Takuya " yeah we finally get to have chocolate made by Takemichi again"

Makto " don't go bragging to the whole gang idiots" the Mizo crew had taken their chocolate hearts and were fan boying over them when chifuyu got his he didn't say anything.

Takemichi " if you don't like them I can make something else"

Chifuyu " no I love it thank you take-Chan" Takemichi had made extra heats for all the member of her crew and they were happy, it was rare of them to get chocolates from girls.

Draken " what going on over here with all the laughing"

Toman member " captain take-Chan made us all chocolates"

Mitusya " oh so only your divisions that nice"

Takemichci " no I made enough for everyone I care about and that all of toman" Takemichi had said that and soon smiled, getting everyone attention and making them fell low because they didn't get her anything.

Peh " wow these are amazing Takemichci"

Hakkai " yeah they are delicious thank you"

Mikey " this special one from take-Chan see I told you she love me more"

Emile" they are all the same you idiot"

Akkun " oh don't say that she made a special one for hinato I saw her giving it to him this morning at school"

Emile " you did take-chan"

Takemichi " akkun"

Akkun " sorry" the others guys were jealous that hinato had gotten a special chocolate heart and he had been giving it way before any of them.

Later that night

Emilie " okay I came to the store to get something to make for take-chan so why did you all come as well"

Mikey " well we wanted to make something for her as well"

Chifuyu " yeah we wanted to make her feel special"

Emilie " you all came here to see if you all can one up hinato didn't you"

Draken " don't act like you are the better person Emile you have done thing like this before'

Emilie " yes but I know what she like the most and so dose hinato so good lucky boys and may the best guy win" Emilie soon smirked and walked away.

Hinato house

Hinato mom " good job honey I know Takemichci would love this from you"

Hinato " thanks mom"

Hinato father " so you are doing this because she gave you chocolate back you making homemade chocolate to one up her other male friends"

Hinato "no I just want to show her how much I love her"

Hinato father " sure you do son if you need help I can toss the other boys a jail for day"

Hinato mother " dear"

Hinato father " what I'm trying to help here"