Chapter 8

Takemichci was running toward the warehouse trying to gets there before the fight started, she need to make sure draken didn't die today. She soon saw the warehouse and ran inside, where sh was soon being looked at by Mikey and the others.

Draken " Takemichci what are you doing here this is not your fight, and not place for a girl like you"

Takemichci " I came here to stop the fight there are other ways to deal with this fighting mobius is not the answer" soon pah walked over to the girl, and place his hand on her shoulder.

Pah " mobius are punks and they are nothing but trash, we need to beat them once and for all for what did they to my buddy and his girl"

Takemichci " I know you want revenge pah but this not the answer"

Mikey " Takemichci you should head home before mobius, show up I can't let anything bad happen to you"

Takemichci " no I'm not going to leave until you guys listen to reason"

???? " well well what do you have there some baby delinquents and beautiful blonde"

Pah " you will pay for what you have done to my friend"

Osania" I'm suppose to be scared by some middle school and hey I'm older then you all, so you should be showing me some respect"

Osania " you see kiddies I didn't come here alone I brought some friends"Soon osania gang walked into the warehouse and it seemed like they didn't come here to play fair, they all were holding weapons.

Pah " you are dead" pah soon made a run towards osania and Takemichci wanted to stop him but it was nit going to work, it seem like pah was serious about this matter and Takemichci couldn't blame him. Before pah could even lay a hand on osania he was soon getting beaten up badly.

Random boy " oh look some middle school brats came to play"

Takemichci " pah stop .., Mikey you have to do something"

Mikey " I can't this is his fight" soon pah was on the ground for a short while and soon osania had noticed Takemichci, he soon made his way over to the girl.

Osania " you are cutie maybe when I'm done here I can have some fun with you" Takemichci was trying her best not to throw up, she can't believe this past osania become a very broken man after this day. Osania soon grabbed Takemichci hand but he was soon kicked away by Mikey.

Mikey " hands off of her you creep she to pure to be near you"

Osaina " oh come at me you little brat and I will teach you a good lesson"

Pah " I'm not done with you" pah went back to fighting osania but he was still getting badly, he soon lost his balance but Mikey was there to caught him he soon place pah down on the ground.

Mikey " all of you are cowards you went after an guy and assaulted his girlfriend and beat up his family"

Osania " aww what are you going to be middle school brat"

Takemichci " Mikey ..."

Draken " stand back Takemichci you don't want to get involved" out of no where Mikey kicked osania in the face knocking him to the ground cold, getting shocked looks from everyone in mobius.

Mikey " I won the battle and now it over for you mobius" Mikey soon stated walking away from osaina passed out body, but osaina was not done because he soon got up and grabbed a broken bottle.

Draken " Mikey look out" draken soon ran over to Mikey and stopped osaina attack.

Takemichci " draken no" draken had stopped osania hard making the boy coughing up blood a bit, and he soon looked at the mobius gang.

Draken " from today on you all belong to the Tokyo manji gang" soon the serine of cops cars filled the air and everyone knew it was the end of the fight.

Mikey " the cops have arrived maybe to congratulate us on winning"

Draken " funny"

Random boy 2 " it the cops it the time to go now"

Mikey "come on beautiful it time to get going don't want to get caught do we"

Takemichci " no let's go" Mikey grabbed Takemichci hand and they were about to ran, when Takemichci stoped in her tracks looking for draken.

Draken " hey you idiots help osania get away as well"

Random boy " sure" before anyone could help osania get away he was soon stabbed in the back by pah, getting everyone attention.

Pah " hey peh buddy take care of our group for me I'm going away for a while"

Mikey " no pah"

Pah " Im sorry Mikey but I turning myself in and Takemichci take care of the guys for me would you"

Takemichci " yes"

Mikey " no pah we are not leaving you"

Draken " come on Mikey we have to leave before we all get caught" draken soon picked up Mikey and everyone took of running leaving pah there, but only if Takemichci knew the arrest of pah would cause some more issues. Everyone was mow running thew the neighborhood when Takemichci felt some pain, she soon passed out.

Draken " Mikey and peh get out of here I will take her to the hospital" draken had taken Takemichci to her hospital, but he soon left her but he called a friend to look after her. There were some issues going on with the gang at was going to be bring some divided as well.