Chapter 7

Once again Takemichci was back into the future and she was meeting up with naoto to go over what she had, learned from her last trip. Takemichci was now in naoto office while he was looking over his whiteboard at was holding all his plan idea and everything they both knew so far.

Takemichci " we have to keep draken from dying because after some point it break Mikey, I seem their friendship they are like brothers and draken has become Mikey whole world"

Naoto " umm I have been doing my own research and I found out there was a fight between mobius and Tokyo manji which seems to lead to drakem death"

Takemichci " oh yea pah a member of Tokyo manji had some issues with mobius and the gang had agreed if go to war against mobius"

Naoto " I can get a meeting with the former leader of mobius but he might be a hard man to find, after all at has happened in the past"

Takemichci " agreed and I'm coming with you there are many questions I have so this person"

Naoto " fine you can come but stay safe I can't let anything bad happen to you"

Takemichci " understood" soon Takemichci and naoto are standing outside an construction site waiting for the former leader osania to show up. Takemichci and naoto were told they could find him here but many things were running threw her mind of what mobius had done, to make draken and Mikey spilt up and soon lead to draken death.

???? " excuse me"

Takemichci " oh sorry there" a man who looked like mess walked passed Takemichci and soon onto the construction site.

Random man " osania you are late again" soon naoto and Takemichci soon turned around and saw the man who was being yelled at, and after naoto talked with the boss soon all three of them were in a restaurant.

Naoto " I want to what happened between mobius and toman on the the third of August"

Osania " please don't ask me to remember at day it started off something horrible the day draken dead"

Takemichci " tells us osania what happened at day to make you fear it all"

Osania " I can't if I do he will find out and kill me .... It was horrible that fight was just the start before the storm"

Takemichci " what do you mean"

Osania " sorry I can't say anything else I have to get back to work but here some advice leave Tokyo when you can, before he finds you .... Mostly you Takemichci" osania soon left quickly and Takemichci knew she was not getting anything else out of him. Takemichci knew she had to back on august third and stop the fight and keep draken from dying.

Takemichci " I have to get back to past and stop the fight and keep draken from dying"

Naoto " understood Takemichci good luck" nato and Takemichci had left the restaurant a few minutes ago and walked to his place where they shook hands, which sent the girl back into the past. She soon opened her eyes to see she was riding on akkum bike.

Akkum " hey Takemichci are you listening to me at all or no"

Takemichci " I'm sorry I spaced out"

Akkun " oh Takemichci you are still the same girl"

Takemichci " hey akkum what do you want to when you are older"

Akkum " a hairstylist why do you ask"

Takemichci " I just want to know because when we were younger and thinking about our future, we will still me friends when we are older"

Akkun " yes I think so"

Takemichci " well then let's follow our dreams and when you become older I will become your first client"

Akkum " sure" Takemichci had looked at her phone and saw it was august third she soon got off the bike quickly.

Takemichci " hey akkum I have to head somewhere right now but I will text you later"

Akkum " okay Takemichci be safe"

Takemichci " I will and remember akkum we have to follow our dreams" akkum didn't know what Takemichci was saying but he was going to follow his dreams like she said, soon Takemichci took off running towards the abandon warehouse were the fight with mobius was going to happen her dream was to keep everyone she loves alive and she was going to follow at dream.