Chapter 17

So takemichi is just standing there saying noting as kisaki sat on the steps with his back turned to Mikey, which seems to piss everyone off. Takemichci didn't say anything and she just stood there saying nothing because she was coming up with a plan to deal with kisaki, because she started trying to remember where she had seen him before many years until the future.

Draken " hey kisaki as captain division is Mikey choice and if anyone has anything to say step forward"

Mikey " yes I know kisaki and his men were about of mobius but right now they have left now Valhalla and joined, our team with them here our members have grown even more"

Takemichci " ......"

Mikey " with kisaki here we will have enough members" everyone soon had gotten silent and Takemichci was soon wondering what was going on.

Mikey " we are going to challenge Valhalla in a few days with one of their members here we will have, all the man power we need"

Kisaki " thank you leader"Kidaki soon laid his eyes on Takemichci and his smile that grew of his face made, Takemichci skin crawl and make her feel like she losing balance in her legs. Soon kisaki walked down the stairs and toward Takemichci which had gotten the attention of everyone, at the meeting soon enough before Takemichci could do anything kisaki had hugged her.

Kisaki " aww Takemichci my sweet friend it has been a king time since we last saw each other i have missed you"

Takemichci " umm do I know you ..."

Kisaki " aww Takemichci it hurts me that you don't remember me I thought you will remember me"

Takemichci " I'm ...."

Draken " hey sorry to interrupt this reunion but you can talk to Takemichci later kisaki"

Kisaki " okay see you later on Takemichci" soon kisaki had walked away but not before giving the poor girl one more creepy look.

???? " aww it seems like I almost missed the party"

Draken " baji"

Mitusya " baji what are doing here you are banned from meetings"

Baji " shut up mitusya I came to see the new guys and it seems like be has an emotional connection to Takemichci, but she now beautiful she is i won't blame him" baji soon was looking at Takemichci standing very close to her, and now she was wondering what was happing now.

Baji " you are to pure to be around man like us Takemichci you are like fragile doll that about to be broken , by some bratty kids if she not careful" Takemichci soon took a step away from baji she was starting to feel highly uncomfortable around baji now.

Mitusya " baji stop right now you are making Takemichci uncomfortable"

Baji " oh come on I'm just being friendly right Takemichci"

Draken " baji what are you doing here you were place under house arrest for causing in fight"

Baji " shut up Draken are you jealous that I'm getting closer to Takemichci then any of you"

Mikey " baji stop now"

Baji " you know what Mikey I'm done with toman from this day on first division captain baji is done with toman, and 8m joining Valhalla and become your guys enemies ... I will see you around Takemichci"

Mikey " baji if you walk out now there will be no coming back"

Baji " I don't care" soon baji had kicked  Takemichci to the ground out of nowhere causing the girl to fall, draken had ran to her side and helped her up. Soon baji was gone leaving everyone wondering what was happening Takemichci knew this was bad news.

Hours later

Mikey " hey are you sure you are okay"

Takemichci " yeah I'm fine Mikey there has been enough time I have fallen or gotten hurt and later fixed myself up"

Mikey " oh hey take-Chan can I tell you about this old friend I had a long time ago"

Takemichci " umm sure go ahead"

Mikey " see you I had this old friend who will pick a fight with anyone over anything he was something special"

Takemichci " wow this guys sounds interesting"

Mikey " yeah he was you meet him today he was speaking with you today"

Takemichci " there were two guys who came up to me today"

Mikey " oh it baji"

Takemichci " oh baji"

Mikey " hey Takemichci I saw you reaction when kisaki came up you don't trust him do you"

Takemichci " well he gives these weird vibes"

Mikey " oh but to thinl he can help us" Takemichci soon sat up fast and looked at Mikey getting the boy full attention.

Takemichci " Mikey I think you can't trust kisaki something off about him that I can't fully explain yet"

Mikey " oh you think so"

Takemichci " yes"

Mikey " here if you can bring back baji then kisaki will be gone that a promise but if you fail I will make you pay big time"

Takemichci " what .... Sure have a deal" Takemichci was to deep to walk away now and she was going to save everyone, even if means she might have to do some stupid work to get there.

Mikey " great hey mitusya you can come out from behind the tree I can see you" Takemichci soon saw mitusya step our from behind the tree.

Mitusya " I was coming back from the bathroom and heard you two talking and I didn't want to interrupt"

Mikey " well it good you are here because starting today Takemichci you are the first and officially female member of toman, and you will under the division of mitusya"

Mitusya " don't worry Takemichci I won't allow bad happen to you"

Takemichci " thank you and I will try my best to help out the division"

Mikey " great let's go"

Takemichci "hey you guys go ahead will caught up later I have to call my mom and tell her I'm going to be late"

Mikey " sure" Mikey and mitusya walked away together laughing well Takemichci stood there wondering what was going to happen next. She had start walking down the steps when she came across a purple envelope with some yellow string,she soon picked it up and opened it to see and old photo.

Takemichci " wait I know .... Wow these are Mikey and the other aww they are so cute ... wait who this random guy with the Tiger tattoos on his neck I never seen him before"

Mikey " hey Takemichci are you coming I will give you a ride home"

Takemichci " coming" Takemichci had placed the picture and purple package into her jeans pockets, and soon ran after Mikey and mitusya she was going to be baji back no matter what she was going to fix toman and get rid of kisaki.