I was weak, tired, and could barely see and breathe but I know I had to push through. My dad or Matt would've never left anyone behind. My guys had families to come home to, I wasn't gonna take a parent/significant other out of someone's life. My dad always came home to me, and so did my mom, so best believe every single one of my guys was making it out.

"Hey, is anyone up here? It's Kai and I need to get you out! The fire starting to spread more so I really need you to call out so I can find you. Things are gonna start collapsing soon!" I yelled, earning silence as I ran through yet another floor and another flight of stairs. I didn't think the house would be so big like this.

"Is anyone here?!" No response, so I moved on. But just as I had reached the second to last floor, I heard screaming from the very end of the hall, so I ran as fast as I possibly could.

Slamming open the door, it was dark, and the yelling stopped. And that's when my breathing stopped, this was a fucking trap.

"Don't move." I heard, as the cold metal pressed against my head. The figure slowly walked in front of me, meeting my eyes. "I know you wouldn't have guessed this. I know." He chuckled.

"Frankie, you don't know what you're doing."

"But I do." Frankie smiled, with a shrug. "You and your friends took away the first real guy I ever loved. Max was my everything and you had Zayn kill him like it was nothing."

"Zayn didn't kill Max, Frankie, he drove him out of the city and he was blackmailed. You're crazy." Even though that was a lie, Zayn definitely killed his ass.

"Stop fucking lying to me!" He yelled, smacking the gun against my face.

So I took my hand, and I slapped the shit out of him. He stumbled back, holding his face.

"Bitch, do you think I won't do it?"

"I think you're fucking crazy, that's what I think. If I wanted your boyfriend killed, I would've had no problem doing it in front of your ass. We chose to let him go and have the world think that he died, but sending a hit is only one call away."

"I let your fucking men go, I could've killed them all. I'm everything but crazy, Kai. I wish I would've run The Page, ruined your fucking life like you did mine. Ruined my sister's too. You know I was supposed to have everything and mom gave it all to her?" He let out a chuckle. "Yes, I worked with Otto, but wanting to kidnap and kill your aunt and uncle was all me. Honestly, he's not even here right now, he helped with tipping you guys off. The rest was all me. He wants to kill you himself anyway, but he fucked that up so now I'm gonna do it for him. He doesn't deserve the satisfaction after he fucked me over. And if I'm being completely honest with you, he's always been right under your noses. But as of right now, he's in New York, I guess to secure some land. He's still running the whole real estate thing too. Talk about priorities. But anyway back to my original point, you can't trust everyone you call your friend, Kai. I thought you would've known that by now."

"What are you talking about?"

"I'll let Ariana figure it out for you. I really liked you guys together too, I mean until I realized how selfish you both were. Well, can I just be completely honest with you? I finally get to talk about it all for the first time. So anyways, I used Ryder to get close to Madison, surprise, I actually shot her. Drugged everyone that night, you know. Lauren thinks Ariana did it because Otto said she did but nah, it was me. What else... what else... oh, did you know Otto was having an affair with Camila? He thinks they're legally married but that was forged, by me of course. You should ask her about that though. But can I just ask you, who really ran The Page? Just out of curiosity."

My mouth almost hung agape as the man talked, in detail describing shit that we never would've guessed was him. He was actually crazy, and no one figured it out. I was actually gonna fucking die.

"I—I don't know."

"Mmm, oh well. I always thought it was Shawn, he seems a bit off after the whole cheating thing. Guess you'll never know then." Just as that last word escaped his lips, I felt it in me that he planned on pulling the trigger, so I grabbed him by his suit jacket and slammed him against the window, and held him outside of the window as he was safe by just me holding onto his jacket loosely.

"You won't." He smiled, as blood dripped down his nose.

"Don't ever fuck with a Grey," I said calmly, letting his shirt go. I turned away from the scene before I could see him fall.

My body had kinda stumbled to the ground as I laid on the floor for rest, seen as I was exhausted and a mess. Breathing in and out slowly, I now realized that it was getting hot as hell and I wasn't breathing air anymore, the building was now cloudy with smoke.

Picking myself back up again, I stumbled over to the door. I still had to make it back into the basement, but as soon as I opened it, the floor beneath me collapsed, and I grabbed onto the door frame, dangling over home fragments, wood, glass, and fire. I could barely hold myself up, trying to pull me over and across the door onto the floor that hadn't collapsed.

Just as I had pulled my body over the frame, a loud ringing came across my ears, and I felt myself let go.

The bomb.

But what I had realized then was the bomb was never planted upstairs so I could be the one to go and deactivate it... it was so I'd never make it back down to save them from the fire.

Because if water took away Kehlani and Malcolm, it would only make sense that fire would take away the last family I had.

The last family Victoria had. We were the last she had.

a/n: 💀