Chapter 18

The Chapter that changes it all.

Kai's Pov

"No, no, no. Absolutely not. I'm not dealing with this shit right now honestly." I said to Dalton.

"Wouldn't it just be best if we had the conversation already? If we keep waiting for someone to get exposed, it's not gonna make anything better." Dalton argued.

"Fine, then just have everyone meet at mine." I told Dalton, which he nodded to. I turned back to Ariana, who was speechless, now that everyone knew her and Madison had history.

"I got you, we'll be there in 20." Dalton said, walking away.

"Kai—" Ariana started, but I cut her off.

"Ari, you don't have to tell me anything, especially not because some Twitter account brought it up. Whatever you and Madison did, was in the past for one, and we're not together. It's not like I have a right to be mad or something."

"Thank you," She nodded.

"Should we leave?" I asked, realizing that my house wasn't that far away and I wanted to get there first.

"Wait, can we talk?"

"Uh, yeah. We just have to make this quick before we're the last ones there," I chuckled, trying to a at least lighten the mood.

"Let's make a promise; that no matter what happens, you have me and I have you, together or not." She held her pinky out.

I smiled, wrapping my pinky around hers. "I promise."

"Good, so Bonnie and Clyde sounds good for Halloween then?" She joked, causing me to laugh.

"I was thinking more Harry Potter and Hermione Granger actually."

"Ooh, I like that." She smiled.

"Eh, now that I'm rethinking that, Harry and Hermione were basically the same height. So, I don't think this is gonna work. It's not you, it's the five inches between us." I smirked, causing her to shove me playfully.

"Fuck you, maybe I'll ask Courtney to do a costume with me."

"Yeah well, she thinks Harry and Hermione are boring. Good luck being house elves, "

Ariana rolled her eyes, "Let's go, babe."

Just like Dalton said, everyone made it in about twenty minutes. The room was tense as fuck, because everyone wanted answers. Everyone in this room accused each other of something, but no one understood how deep everything really was. I don't think anyone realized how many secrets were kept, or well I didn't. I wish I would've known though because just like everyone else, I had no idea what I would find out.

"Why didn't Lauren and Camila go then? Surely, it wasn't a coincidence." Liam said, breaking the silence.

"I don't know, Lauren just texted hours before we left, saying her and Camila couldn't make it," I shrugged, as everyone turned their attention to Lauren and Camila.

"I-I have motion sickness," Camila said, running a hand through her hair. "I didn't know we were going on a boat until Lauren slipped up and I cancelled."

"She's lying," Austin scoffed.

"He's not wrong, she only does that when she's lying," Shawn added.

"So boom, it's her then. I mean, why lie about that?" Dalton shrugged.

"Dude, stop. It isn't Camila." Lauren finally said.

"Why are you covering for her?" Victoria asked.