"Yes?"

"Where were you? We've been trying to tell you that your floors have been breached!"

"What do you mean?"

"We think there's a bomb in the house. It's not exactly big enough to explode the house but it can definitely do some damage. My computer's detecting it in the electrical wall they have in the security system."

"Hey, someone just threw a match in the basement." Camila came in and interjected.

"How bad is it?" Tommy asked.

"Fire's spreading pretty quickly but there's no sign of Willow or Matt. About ten are down on their side, we have an injury on ours."

"Lauren?" I said.

"Zayn and I are fine! But don't come downstairs, it's an open fire. We'll come back in once things are safe—" And she cut out with that.

Tommy and I were continuing to check each room as the house got louder and louder with gunshots and bullets going everywhere. Screams and yells filled the house, and the air was starting to get thick as smoke started to fill as well.

"Basement is cleared, Grey. We have about twenty before we gotta get out of here, the fire's bad." Cole checked in. "Ground team's gonna go secure the perimeter, they're sending more in."

Before I could say anything else, Tommy grabs my shirt, sending us both face flat on the ground in a huff, as the doors exploded open, and fire and smoke began to erupt.

With my loud coughs echoing in the room, my vision was starting to get blurrier with my ears starting to ring. I could barely hear anything as I checked my side for Tommy. He was just a couple of feet away from the door, laid out on the ground.

I ran over to make sure he was okay, and sure enough, I saw that he wasn't conscious anymore with his head bleeding and a bullet pierced in his chest. I tried checking if he was still breathing, and with everything going on with me, I couldn't tell if I could feel something or not.

Our mics were busted so we were completely out of comms, and stupidly, I let out a scream. Igniting both my guys and Otto's guys to come our way. Otto's guys entered a second before mine did, letting a couple of loose shots out, while I tried to protect Tommy and let shots out of my own in the grey smoke abyss. Tommy's body jerked as I felt another bullet graze my skin, and sink inside of his. Lauren's team was the one to come in directing shots at Otto's team.

When her eyes met mine, I only saw the basis of the panic on her face, I could just barely hear her say, "No, no, we're fucking done, let's go!"

"Lauren take him, he's gonna die if he's not dead already. I'm fine."

"Kai—"

"-no repeats," I said once again, as Ozzy and Jayde picked up Tommy, easily.

"But Zayn's, Zayn's been—"

"-let her go Ozzy."

Two other members helped me up, and I left Lauren alone as she didn't try to stop me again. I was pissed now, I was sure my team would start making their way back down now, so I figured we missed something. We had to. They were here.

I guessed that the bomb would most likely be at the top considering most of my men were still making their way down. They didn't know we split into groups, Otto wanted me dead and he was gonna end up killing them if I didn't get everyone down in time.

I dashed down the hall, not hesitating to shoot at anyone that was rushing my way. I was out of breath, running up these stairs to make sure I got to them in time. It was like every corner I turned, more and more appeared out of nowhere. And I figured my guys cleared these floors, and of course, they knew what they were doing, so that could only mean that something must've happened to them.