10: "The Bidding/It was just a bunny"

Start from the beginning

   "Something. You don't need to know ALL of the details of my life." Andrew said.

   "Uh, yeah I need to know. We live in the same house together so I get the right to see what you're doing & what you're gonna do." Rob said.

   "Uh, yeah n-"

   "Ready! :D" Ross said. He was wearing his classic outfit, a white dress shirt with short sleeves, a grey tie, and black slacks. His hair was all messy but still looked good.

   "Now that's a role model right there." Rob complimented. He and Ross high-fived.

   "Ross, how the hell did you do that so fast?" Andrew asked.

   "I knew we were all going to be in our ties, so I went to bed dressed like this. Was actually very comfortable." Ross said.

   "Hmmm."

   "Well anyway, everyone hurry! We've got to come to the event quick!" Rob shouted.

   "What? What event?" Andrew asked.

   "So I planned an event at the park. The one by that cute bakery. Also, I told Coz about it so he announced it on the hiddeninthesand website so fans can come. We don't wanna disappoint, do we?" Rob said with a smile.

   "Ugh." Andrew groaned.

~

   Eventually, the tallies got dressed and got the stuff they wanted to auction off. Zubin was auctioning off the first blue tie he ever wore, autographed as well. Joe was auctioning off his red tie and white dress shirt with blood on it that he wore to Rotary Park and got mugged in. (i recently just learned that Joe actually was selling it, and it got sold. idk who bought it but I just wanted to remind you of that.)

   Ross was auctioning off a metal case that held his drumsticks that was autographed. Andrew was auctioning off the lyrics to the demos of various Tally Hall songs. Rob was... Well nobody knew what he was auctioning off just yet. He hadn't told anybody or replied to the question of what he was auctioning off.

   Joe drove everyone to the park in such a hurry that he almost got a speeding ticket. Everyone chatted in the car as usual so they can avoid the awkward silence that is driving with another person (s?) in the car. Zubin wanted to talk to Andrew but not out loud in the car, so he decided to text him.

&rew

heyyyy, uh can we talk about the handwritten lyrics to demos that you're auctioning off real quick?

(sent 10:45 am.)

 yeah sure, what about them?

(sent 10:45 am.)

so can you not sell the one for two wuv? i know you wrote it & stuff but it's kinda embarrassing since in that demo I helped you write some of it.

(sent 10:45 am.)

                      zubin its completely fine. i'm sure the fans will love to read them! they can't hear them but lyrics are the next best thing. especially when they are written by your one & only! :D

        (sent 10:46 am.)

man, please. i am on the verge of crying in the backseat.

(sent 10:46 am.)

     then cry because im not taking them off for auction.