37 | won't fucking cry for you

=====

=====

warning!: forceful sexual acts! read carefully luvs!!

"So, what do you want? I don't have a lot of time to talk." It was late, Shouyou wanted to sleep, he wanted to sleep his pain away.

"Ahaha, don't worry," Bokuto grabbed Shouyou's hand and spun him, tripping him with his foot so that he'd fall onto the bed. It sent him into a wave of shock that Bokuto took complete advantage of.

He pressed his lips to Shouyou's roughly, only for the little ginger to turn his head in haste. "St-Stop..! What's your deal?!"

Struggling was fruitless, Bokuto's fingers dug deeper and deeper into his small wrists with each tug and pull. It was painful, Shouyou stopped moving and the pain stopped.

"Oh, you have no idea what I just went through... I'm so angry I just wanna... devour you."

"We-We can talk about it!"

Bokuto licked Shouyou's face, from his jawline to his temple, then traced his tongue over his eye and lips. Shouyou shut them tightly.

"There's nothing to talk about." His grin was wicked in poor little Shouyou's eyes, "I'll pay you, so let me have my way. It's not like you can refuse~"

Shouyou whimpered at the harsh sting on his neck created by Bokuto's mouth. "Plus, you owe me a favor, anyway, remember?"

His breath was hot against Shouyou's skin. "Or... would you rather your mom and sister know about all those assholes in school? What about your little bets with us?"

Shouyou refuted immediately by relaxing his body completely and softly shaking his head. "Just... do what you have to do."

His voice cracked, his eyes were watering, but he wouldn't let Bokuto have the amusement of seeing him cry, so he blinked his held-back tears away.

It was overwhelming, everything was happening all at once and he didn't have time to recover from anything. It's like, just as he thinks things will get better, just as he thinks things will settle down, he gets tossed into this large pit of darkness.

Bokuto laughed against his neck before tossing Shouyou into the middle of the bed and all but ripping his shirt and pants off.

"Ple-Please be- Ngh!"

His throat was captured by a large, strong hand, leaving him void of oxygen. Bokuto coated his fingers thickly in saliva before moving Shouyou's boxers over and pushing them inside of him.

It hurt, Bokuto's grin hurt, his throat hurt, his ass hurt, everything fucking hurts. He wants it to stop, he wants it over as fast as possible.

Shouyou placed a hand on Bokuto's wrist, trying to signal that he couldn't breathe anymore, but Bokuto didn't let go. His grin widened, his grip tightened. A mixture of a pained moan and a cry left the ginger's mouth.