24 | headache

=====

(lemon warning :D)

(lemon warning :D)

The sun tucked itself away behind a large grey cloud, the lighting in the empty classroom diming. A hand gripped at Shouyou's wrist, pinning it to the wall as another hand traced up and down the ginger's body.

Akaashi's mouth hungrily devoured Shouyou's, his body pressing deeply into the ginger's small body. They parted for a moment, gasping for air, and Akaashi took this as an opportunity to remove Shouyou's hoodie.

His mouth connected with his small neck, licking and sucking and inhaling the ginger's sweet, invigorating smell.

"God damn..." He breathed, wrinkles forming on his forehead as he grinded his hips against Shouyou's. A nasally moan left the ginger's mouth, his eyes fluttering closed. Akaashi tilted his face up by his chin, kissing his plump lips again.

Watery eyes stared half-liddedly into Akaashi's as their tongues tangled with each other. Small moans left Shouyou's mouth, mixing with his seductive panting. "Here... Come on..."

Akaashi led Shouyou to the empty teacher's desk, lifting his small body and placing him on the end of it. "What do you... want me to do..?" Panted Shouyou, wiping at the saliva that had dripped from his mouth.

"Just stay as you are, I just wanna see you melt..."

Confusion swept over the ginger as Akaashi sunk to the ground in front of him, tugging his legs closer. "W-Wait..." When his sweatpants were tugged down to his ankles, realization hit him. "Wait a- Ah..!"

He shut his eyes tightly at the sudden warmth around his member, his mouth unhinging and his uncontrollable moans escaping.

"Ah... 'Kaashi... San~!" He cried, head falling back as his legs were pulled over Akaashi's shoulders.

Akaashi removed his mouth from Shouyou's member to get a better look at his shivering body, his hand moving up and down his shaft to keep Shouyou moaning out in pleasure.

"Ngh! Ugh, it's-it's to- Mgh! It's too... much..!"

Akaashi brought his mouth around the ginger's member once more until he felt Shouyou's legs shaking in his grip. "'Kaa.... shi..! Hah... Ah!" He couldn't hold the burning heat in his lower stomach anymore.

When the taller male pulled away, he licked up the rest of Shouyou's juices, helping him down from his climax with his hand. Shouyou was panting harshly, teeth grit and eyebrows furrowed as small whimpers left his lips.

"There it is..." Akaashi insinuated, running his hands up and down Shouyou's thighs with a wobbly grin. "That's what I wanted to see..." The fabric of his pants seemed oddly tight as Shouyou's watery eyes cracked open to peer at him.

"What... else do you want..?"

A finger was brought to Akaashi's bottom lip as he smirked softly. "You probably... know, right?"