19 | refute

=====

=====

They were so used to getting what they wanted... They never expected refute.

-----

Tossing his shirt to the side, Suna grinned wildly. Shouyou sat up, scooting backward and away from him. "I... I don't wanna do anything that'll hurt, okay?! And I don't- Just... if I say stop, it means stop!"

Suna bent down when Shouyou's back was against the wall, grabbing his hands and making him yelp as he tried to pull them back. Was he listening? He said he didn't want it to hurt, right? At this point, he was sure Suna was gonna leave bruises on his wrists.

"Stop squirming," he growled. Shouyou froze, tears in his eyes.

Suddenly, he preferred Kenma here instead.

"O-Ow..." His small, pained voice seemed to snap Suna out of whatever animalistic state he was in, and his grip slackened. "Honestly..." Snatching Shouyou's beautiful body, he laid him on the floor near Shouyou's ariel hoop, which lazily hung from the roof.

"That cat is right. Do you have any idea how long we've been watching you? Wanting you..." Licking his lips, Shouyou shook his head, whether it was at the question or the situation, Suna wasn't sure. He figured it was because of the questions, so he chuckled.

"Not sure about everyone else, but for me... Man, I remember coming across your performance from your first year at this school, and I remember thinking 'holy shit, he's the one. The one that can beat me and change this neverending streak of boredom...'"

Shouyou lifted his leg and pressed his knee against Suna's abs, daring him to move any closer than he was. "You're all harassing me because you're bored? Are you kidding me?"

Suna found his reaction odd, figuring he'd be at least a little put off by the fact they had been watching him like hawks. "Hey, you get something out of it, right? Money, pleasure, love..."

"You're just using me to satisfy your filthy fetishes. I don't dance with other people unless there's no way around it. I don't do something unless I get something out of it. I'm the worst person you could set your eyes on."

This elicited a laugh from Suna, whose smile fell as fast as it came. In the span of a second, Shouyou found himself face-down on the ground, his cheek pressed against the cold tile.

"You should know that we have the money, talent, power- we have everything to pull you around. No police, no teachers or coaches to help you... You're screwed over, Shouyou. Just accept it."

A whisp of hot breath blew past the ginger's ear, Suna's chest pressed against his back. "Let us hold you..." A hand slid up Shouyou's bare waist steadily, making him shiver. "Let us dance with you..."