Puppets (Mature era) 🎭

Today, I wanted to put on a puppet show for Michael's children because they've been begging their father to do something fun with him.

Michael had some important business stuff to do in his office, and he told me that he'd be there in a little while.

So, off we went to the playroom.

I decided to let the children watch me perform in the puppet show and then, maybe we could convince Michael to do one of his own.

My two puppets were a bear and a monkey.

I got down on my knees behind the sofa while Prince, Paris, and Blanket sat down on the floor.

The puppet show was ready to begin!

I put the little bear puppet on my right hand and made all sorts of funny sounds and then, I made him do silly things.

Prince, Paris, and even Blanket were giggling like crazy, as they were really enjoying themselves.

Then, a little frog puppet appeared in the puppet show.

"Huh"?

I looked around the playroom in confusion.

Michael had snuck in when we weren't paying attention and had brought a frog puppet.

He made a funny face and made us all laugh.

"Very funny, Applehead. Now, let's get on with the show"!

Michael moved the frog puppet up and down and then he said:

"Ribbit Ribbit"!

I started giggling at how silly it was, and so did his children.

"Oooh oooh ahhh ahhh"!

I used the monkey to climb onto the frog's back, and he gave the monkey a piggyback ride.

"Wheeeee"!

"I want a ride"!

"Me too"!

Michael watched as Prince and Blanket ran over and jumped on top of him.

"Noooo"!

Me and Paris laughed as we watched them laughing and having fun.

Then, I let Paris climb up on my back and gave her a piggyback ride.

"Help me Emily! I'm being attacked by a pair of hungry bears"!

Michael laughed as his two sons covered his faces in love and kisses.

"Come on Paris, let's show these little bears how a princess confronts her subjects"!

"Yeah"!

Michael, Prince, and Blanket were laughing as they tried to escape from us, but they were no match against two girls.

I grabbed a pillow and hit Michael with it and he screamed and then laughed while Prince and Blanket joined him in the pillow fight.

After a while, we were all getting tired.

Our fun was over with for now.

We put the pillows back where they belonged and then, Michael went to the kitchen to start making dinner for the night.