🕷❘ ⳨ⲓ⳨ⲧⲉⲉⲛ ❘ 𝖧𝖾𝗋𝗈'𝗌 𝗌𝖺𝖼𝗋𝗂𝖿𝗂𝖼𝖾

˚ ༘ ⌇ 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹 ༉‧₊

๑՞ ° 𝙰𝚐𝚎 : 𝟷𝟽 *·˚

═∘♡༉∘ ═

 "And I....am....Iron Man,"

Tony leaning against a wall, the right side of his body was burned up as a result of snapping his fingers. He couldn't stand on his feet any longer and slid down to the ground, deciding to remain that and took deep shallow breaths.

Rhodey walked towards him ; the mask of suit flipped back open to show one tear slipping down his cheek. He patted his best friend's head lightly with a small pained grimace and stepped aside when he heard footsteps behind him.

"Mr. Stark? Hey—Mr. Stark? Can you hear me? It's Peter," Peter crouched down in front of his mentor, as Tony slowly moved his head towards him, "We won. Mr. Stark—We won, Mr. Stark. We won and you did it, sir. You did it." Peter said then he begins to tear up and cry. "I'm sorry—Tony—" he cries as Pepper came up behind him.

Hesitantly, he stepped back, letting Pepper take his place. Silent sobs and sniffles escaped him as he pressed a hand against his mouth in attempt to silence them, but in vain.

Peter felt someone place a hand on his shoulder and turned in his spot to see you. You had a pitying look on your face, and your eyes were welled up with tears. 

Dipping his head, Peter pulled you into an embrace, which you returned, not finding the words to comfort him.

You sighed to yourself and closed your eyes, feeling a tear roll down your cheek as Peter buried his face further into your neck.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇