🕷❘ Ⲧⲏⲓⲅⲧⲩ - Ⲉⲓⳋⲏⲧ ❘ 𝖢𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

═∘♡༉∘ ═

═∘♡༉∘ ═

"Wait, we dated—like, me in your universe— we dated?" You questioned Peter 3 in disbelief.

"Yeah," he nodded, adjusting the burette on the holder, "After Gwen's death. Just for a little while, before I broke it off,"

"Why?"

"Because I'm an idiot," he grumbled, noticeably angry at his past decisions.

"Fair enough," you commented, making him give you a displeased look, "Did she look like me?"

"Exactly like you," he responded, making you blink at him in surprise, "That's why when I saw you on the roof top where we met, I was speechless," he jerked his head to the side, "But her Dad wasn't magical like yours is. He was just a regular surgeon. She was Gwen's close friend. Apparently, she had feelings for me for a very long time, but I didn't see that and I hurt her," he hung his head.

"Do you like her?" you rested your forearms on the table.

"Yeah, she was there for me when I needed her," Peter 3 spoke, a smile slowly forming in his features at the mere thought of her, "I was too blind to notice her obvious feelings for me. We bonded over grief, but then I pushed her away 'cause I felt as though I was using her. And then I realized what I did just hurt her all over again," he sighed, "I like her. A lot. I really hope I can mend things with her,"

"I'm sure she'll forgive you," You consoled him, "And I know this, because I know myself," Peter 2 chuckled at this, "Just mend things, okay? Y/Ns are stubborn, overthinking, and dramatic, of course, 'cause we're all Stranges,"

"I figured," he gave you a crooked grin.

You rolled your eyes at him, "So you get me, right?"

"Yeah," Peter 3 grinned, "Thanks,"

Y/N 2 crossed her arms with an entertained look, "Are you actually setting up your alternate self with him?"

"Alternate me, or not, I don't wanna be lonely with my overthinking mind," you defended, "And I'm kind of scared when it comes to admitting crushes and confessing love,"

"All Y/ns are," Y/N 3 remarked from the other end of the lab, eyes running through the book in her hand.

"Peter?" Ned looked up.

"Yeah?" All of them responded simultaneously, "Oh, sorry," They pointed to each other.

"Peter-Peter,"

"We're all called Peter, Ned,"

"Yeah. Peter? Peter Parker?"

"Same. We're all Peter Parker,"

"Uh," Ned blinked, "Then uh, Y/N,"

"Yeah," you along with the other two looked up at him.

Ned shook his head in defeat, "The computer!" he finally explained.

"Oh, I'm ready," Peter walked towards it and everyone followed him.

"Yep, me too," Peter 3 stood on the other side of the table.

"Okay, so, now, all we gotta do is lure these guys someplace, right? Try to cure them,"

"Trap them with spells in our case," you lifted your arm, gesturing towards Y/N 2 and Y/N 3, "So that they can't use their powers and magic,"

"While they try to kill us, and then, send them home,"

"By using a magic box?" Peter 2 trailed, unsure.

"Well, that's the plan,"

"So are you gonna go into battle dressed as a cool, youth pastor, or do you got your suit?" Peter 3 asked and Peter 2 lowered the neck of his shirt, revealing the suit underneath, "Good,"

"You guys have your sling rings, right?" you held up her own, "'Cause, you know, just in case— alright," you stopped yourself and nodded in appreciation when Y/N 2 and Y/N 3 held up their own golden rings.

"Here's your web cartridges," Ned leaned over the table and handed Peter the cartridge.

"Oh, thanks, Ned."

"What's that for?" Peter 2 asked.

"It's my web fluid. It's for my web shooters. Why?" 

Suddenly, Peter 2 held up his wrist, webbing the stool close to him. Not from a shooter, but his wrist.

"Holy—what the—"

"Okay, What?!" You spluttered.

"That came out of you," Ned stated, totally stunned.

"Yeah," Peter 2 nodded, "You can't do that, huh?"

"Wait, for real?" Y/N 3 inquired, since her Peter could do the same too.

"No," your boyfriend shook his head at them.

"Are you like an actual human-spider hybrid?" Y/N 2 stared at Peter 2.

"How on Earth is that—" Peter 3 gaped at the man's wrist, in utter shock, head cocking back.

"Anyway, we're getting side tracked. Look, this is where we're gonna do this, okay? It's isolated, so no one should get hurt. We draw them there with the box, it's the one thing they all want. All we have to do is figure out how we're gonna get there."

"Portals," Y/N 2 suggested, "Oh, maybe Ned can do it this time!" she hyped him up, remembering how Ned had created the portal out of which she walked through.

"What?"

"He can do that?" You turned to Ned.

"I'm magic now," he told the confused couple.

"Yeah, no, no. He's right. He can. He can," MJ agreed.

"Yeah, we saw him,"

"Yeah. He is," The other two Peters added.

"Wait, really?"

"Dude, I got the Strange family magic," Ned told excitedly. You exchanged a smile with the other two Y/Ns at his terminology.

Ned lifted up his goggles, "And I promise you, I won't turn into a supervillain and try to kill you. Either of you," Ned told his you and Peter, receiving weird looks in reply.

Peter 3 put together what was happening and clapped a hand on his shoulder with an encouraging nod.

"Okay, thank you,"

"Uh-huh," you responded, "Yeah, thanks, Ned.  "Alright. Here goes nothing. What's that thing you always say? If you expect disappointment—"

MJ cut in, "No, no, no. We're gonna kick some ass,"

"Okay,"

"Cure some ass," Peter 2 rephrased.

"Cure that ass," Ned muttered.

"Sounds we're all advertising for a butt rash ointment," Y/N 2 commented with a scrunch of her face.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇