🕷❘ Ⲧⲏⲓⲅⲧⲩ - Ⲟⲛⲉ ❘ 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝗒 𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝗂𝖾

═∘♡༉∘ ═

═∘♡༉∘ ═

You, MJ, and Ned noticed a portal open in the middle of the crypt.

"Hey, Strange," You heard Peter's voice. "You know what's cooler than magic?" Peter managed to trap and dangle Stephen from his webs, "Math,"

You screwed your face in confusion, "What on Earth—" you moved towards the portal.

"Don't do this," Stephen warned again, but Peter shot a web to the Macchina di Kadavus and pulled it towards him. Peter also took his Sling Ring causing Stephen to glare at him harshly, "Ow."

"I'm sorry, sir, but—" Peter entered the portal back to the Sanctum, causing you to hurry towards him, "I have to try."

"Is that the Grand Canyon?" You squinted your eyes to get a glance just before the portal closed completely.

"Dude, what happened?" Ned joined his other side.

"I just had a fight with Doctor Strange and I totally won!" Peter exclaimed.

"What?"

"Look, and I stole his ring thing," he held up your father's sling ring, which Ned took with excietment.

"I was swinging through the city, and then I went through this—" you pulled his mask off, "Massive mirror thing,"

"Mirror Dimension," you corrected him as MJ strode towards you all.

"Yeah," he nodded at you, "and then I was back—"

"Where is he? Where is he?" you questioned your boyfriend.

"He's trapped, but—" Peter winced at your wide eyes, "I'm not sure for how long,"

"You could've just left us to die," Otto cut in, "Why didn't you?"

"Because that's not who he is," you defended Peter.

Peter looked at you in a loving manner. He was surprised that you defended him, even after he had trapped your father in the Mirror Dimension without a sling ring.

"What?" you shrugged, "I'm gonna get grounded for this anyways. So I'm gonna do something wrong, at least I'll do it right,"

Giving you one last smile, Peter turned around and faced the imprisoned ones, "I think I can help you guys. If I can fix what happened to you, then when you go back, things will be different and you might not die fighting Spider-Man. Or Y/N Strange," he added to Sabrina, Laila, and Isla.

"What do you mean fix us?" Max asked.

"Look, our technology is advanced—"

"I can help you," Norman interjected, "You know, I'm something of a scientist myself. Octavius knows what I can do,"

"Fix?" Octavius scoffed, "You mean like a dog? I refuse,"

"I highly doubt if you can cure us," Sabrina spoke, pointing between herself and Laila. Isla seemed as though she wanted to say something, but she held back.

"I can't promise you guys anything," Peter elaborated, "But at least this way, we actually get to go home and have a chance. A second chance. I mean, come on. Isn't that worth trying?"

"Trust me, Peter," Connors said, "When you try to fix people, there are always consequences,"

"I mean, you don't have to come," Peter replied, "I also didn't know that you could talk," he stated and Connors shrugged, "But if you stay here, you're gonna have to deal with the wizard,"

"So, we go along, or die," Connors concluded.

"Eh," you jerked your head to the side, "Not much of a choice, is it?"

"I just wanna go home," Flint announced.

"Well, I myself don't wanna be killed, especially by a guy dressed like Dungeons & Dragons, so—" Max trailed off, "What's your plan?"

"I have it all under control," Peter nodded at him in determination, before he hurried over to you and made you, Ned, and MJ huddle together, "What are we gonna do about this thing?" he held up the box.

"Un, well, we need to find somewhere safe for it, right?" MJ stammered.

"Yeah. Yes. Yes,"

"You got to take it," You told MJ and Ned.

"Wait, what?" MJ and Ned chorused in bafflement.

"Yeah," Peter nodded, "Y/N and I will handle this together. If something bad happens, I'll text you, and then you just push this, and then it's all over, and they'll all be gone,"

"We're going with you. We're not gonna leave you,"

"You can't come with me. It's too dangerous," Peter shot back, "You guys have already done enough,"

"Peter, we're in this together," Ned insisted.

"I know we're in this together, Ned, but I can't do this if I know that you're in danger,"

"Okay? So for me," You pleaded, "MJ, please just take this. Please," 

"Fine," MJ took the box from Peter with a grumble.

"Thank you," Peter grinned at her.

"But Peter, Y/N, I swear, if I don't hear from either of you, I'm pressing the button," she stated.

"Sure," you approved.

"Okay," she turned to threaten the bad guys, "And I will do it!"

Norman nodded in understanding; Sabrina gave a weak thumbs up; Laila rolled her eyes while Isla gulped with wide eyes.

"Yeah, we all believe you, Michelle," Max nodded nervously.

You waved one hand over the other and summoned a portal that led to the alleyway of Ned's house.

"No way that's his girlfriend," Connors shook his head in disbelief at you, "No way,"

"She'll do it," You pointed at MJ as you hyped up your best friend.

"Absolutely. She will," Ned and Peter nodded along with you.

"Okay," MJ pulled you in for a hug, "Be careful, okay?"

"Yeah. You too,"

"See you later," Peter and Ned began to do their handshake.

"Be safe,"

"You too,"

When their fists bumped, you realized Ned was wearing Stephen's sling ring, and it sparked. "Whoa,"  Peter and Ned looked at each other for a while before Ned walked away while MJ followed behind.

"Okay," with that MJ went with Ned to his house to lay low till everything is well again.

"So, uhh—" Peter faced the others with you, "Who's coming with us?"

"Well, I'm in," Max consented, "But if this goes sideways. I'm gonna fry you both from the inside out,"

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇