🕷❘ Ⲉⳑⲉⳳⲉⲛ ❘ 𝖠𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗅 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆

˚ ༘ ⌇ 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟼 ༉‧₊

๑՞ ° 𝙰𝚐𝚎 : 𝟷𝟻 *·˚

═∘♡༉∘ ═

You walked into the hospital where your father used to work and saw Christine supporting your father into an operation theatre.

You followed them and made your appearance known. Christine sighed in delight at the sight of you and urged you to help her in treating your father.

"Stephen? Oh Lord, Oh Lord! What am I seeing?" Christine spluttered, frantically, head snapping between you and your father for an explanation.

"My astral body," Stephen answered smoothly.

"Are you dead?"

"No, Christine, but I am dying,"

"Right. Right. Yeah. Alright," She muttered as she walked back over to your father's body and hovered the needle over his chest.

Stephen reached out and phased his fingers into his chest, lighting up to show her where to stick the needle.

"I've—I've never seen a wound like this before. What were you stabbed with?" Christine questioned, following his directions.

"I don't know," Stephen shook his head, "I don't know what that was. I've never seen anything like that," he did a double-take past you, "I'm going to have to vanish now," he gave you a meaningful look.

"No. I—" Christine started to argue but you look over at him.

"Is one of them here?" You asked, turning to look at nothing.

Your father nodded and looked between you two, "Keep me alive, will you?"

"I think I'm gonna have to help him

"No!" Christine and Stephen snapped at you sternly.

"You need to apply pressure to that wound to stop bleeding," Christine nodded at the finger-sized gash on your shoulder, that was peeping from your sorceress outfit.

In the Astral Dimension, Stephen and the Zealot began to tackle each other and started to throw punches at one another all around the room, phasing through objects, and even through you and Christine, then they phased out towards the hallway, still hurling punches and kicks at each other.

They made it back to the operating room and the Zealot had got an upper hand by punching him across his jaw and he finally kicked him, knocking Stephen out.

In the real world, the heart monitor let out a long beep, showing a flatlining heartbeat.

You and Christine stared at this in a panic and Christine hurried over to the defibrillator and turns it on, charging it to 200.

"Come on," She placed the plates and placed them on his chest, jolting his heart.

In the astral plane, the Zealot was about to crush Stephen's head until Stephen's eyes snapped open as he feels a jolt of powerful energy go through him, knocking the Zealot out of the room.

Confused, Stephen looked down at his hands then looks over at the defibrillator and he gets an idea.

You let out a sigh of relief when the heart monitor beeped again.

"Hit me again!"

You and Christine jumped back in surprise, again, and you glared at him as the latter clenched her teeth, "Stop doing that!"

"Up the voltage and hit me again!" Stephen commanded.

"What? Are you crazy?" You gaped at him.

"No, your heart is beating!" Christine argued.

"Just do it!" Strange shouted and he disappeared again.

Christine grunted, increasing the voltage on the defibrillator. After it finally charges, she placed the pads on his chest and shocked him again.

In the astral dimension, the Zealot charged back, and Stephen grabbed him by the shoulder and held him up against the wall. He felt the jolt of the defibrillator again but this time more powerful. The Zealot looked at Strange in fear as Strange screamed.

The Zealot's Astral form sparked into the air with a wisp of orange; his physical body back in the Sanctum went limp lifelessly.

You and Christine look at each other for a second then peered down at Stephen, worried as he hadn't moved yet.

"Dad," you prodded his face with your finger.

Stephen jolted awake with a loud gasp, eyes snapping open.

"Oh, God!" Christine exclaimed as you flinched in your place and let out a yelp.

You looked down at your father when he held your hand, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah,"

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇