🕷❘ Ⲉⲓⳋⲏⲧⲉⲉⲛ ❘ 𝖥𝖾𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗅 𝖨𝗇𝗏𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗀𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

˚ ༘ ⌇ 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟺 ༉‧₊

═∘♡༉∘ ═

"Spider-Menace!" James Jonah started his new monologue, "Governments around the world launched investigations into the murderer known as Spider-Man, aka, Peter Parker, aka, the web-headed war criminal, who for years has been terrorizing the decent citizens of New York. Well now, this city and the world see him for what he truly is—"

"Murderer!" a man yelled out loud, before hurling line green slime at Peter, who was in his Spider Man suit.

The news went frenzy as Mysterio's supporters increased day by day, which in turn made only the public's hatred for Peter grow tremendously.

"New details from last week's devastating attack in London have emerged," 

"For more, we go now to Joint Intelligence Headquarters, who released just a short while ago confirms, that the deadly drones used in the London attack, were designed by Stark Industries,"

The federal agents had barged into Peter's apartment and seized hold of all the techs that Tony Stark had left for him, including Edith. A half an hour later, Peter was taken to the Department of Damage control for interrogation.

One of Peter's wrists was cuffed to the desk of the table as he was being enquired by Agent Albert Cleary, who had begun the investigation for the Spiderman's involvement in the Battle of London.

"I didn't kill Quentin Beck," Peter repeated his statement, "The drones did,"

"The drones that are yours," Agent Cleary pointed out.

"No—Well, look—Nick Fury was there the entire time," Peter recalled, "Just ask him and he can explain everything,"

"Nick Fury has been off-planet for the last year,"

He snapped his head to the agent with a look of disbelief, "What?"

You were being escorted along with MJ, May, and Ned, walking past Peter's room, "Peter!"

"Y/N! Uhh—" Peter turned to the Agent beside him, "They had nothing to do with it, sir!"

"Don't say anything without a lawyer!" May chorused along with MJ, pointing a finger at him at the same time as they both stood on your either sides protectively.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

"I want a lawyer," You stared at the wall straight past Agent Clearly, not wanting to cooperate with him.

"Miss Strange, why do you want a lawyer if—"

"I have nothing to hide and unless I'm actually guilty of something?" You raised an eyebrow knowingly, "I'm very aware of your tactics. You're wasting both of our times here,"

"Just answer my questions,"

"Only if they're valid," you rolled your eyes slightly.

"I've seen your file,"

You went slightly stiff at this slowly turning to him.

"Mother passed away when you were young, leaving you alone with your father, Doctor Stephen Strange. Your mother was one of our best, you know," 

You chewed on your lower lip, somewhat having an idea of what he was about to say.

"You're a smart, young woman with a bright future ahead of her. Why would you risk it all? Why would you want to degrade your mother's reputation by getting involved with a vigilante like Peter Parker?"

The mention of you mother made you scowl forward at him as you crossed your arms against your chest, "Peter Parker is not a vigilante," you stated, "How about we start there?"

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

A brunette walked into the Department of Damage Control's main reception, looking around for a familiar H/C haired girl. Not finding her anywhere, she approached the front desk.

"Hi," she smiled at the woman kindly, "I'm here for Y/N Strange,"

"Your name?" the receptionist questioned.

"Christine Palmer,"

"Christine?" You walked down the hallway, out of the interrogation room, surprised by her appearance, "What're you doing here?"

"Hi honey," Christine beamed at you, embracing gently and pressed a kiss to the crown of your head, "Stephen told Wong to tell me to pick you up,"

Your face froze mid-action, face scrunched in thought, "So, Dad sent you?"

She deadpanned, "Yeah,"

"Y/N! Wait—"

You and Christine turned to see Peter jogging towards you, with May, MJ, and Ned in the back.

"Oh, is this your boyfriend?" Christine nudged your elbow with her own teasingly.

"Yeah, don't tell Dad," you added importantly, "Yet,"

"Oh—Uh—" Peter noticed the unknown woman next to you, "I'm Peter Parker, ma'am," he extended his hand to shake.

"I know, sweetie. Christine Palmer," she accepted his hand and shook it firmly, "Nice to meet you, but we really need to go," she introduced herself to May, nodding in acknowledgment.

"Oh, alright then," you agreed, wanting to get away from the facility as soon as possible. You turned to Peter with a tiny grin, "Maybe don't wear your suit in public and try not to get slimed, will you?"

Peter gave her an unimpressed look, "Call me when you reach home," he leaned forward to peck your lips softly in farewell and you returned it gladly.

After saying your goodbyes to MJ, Ned, and May, you headed out of the building with Christine, taking a different path towards the parking lot to avoid the press and general public who had gathered in the front.

"Where's Dad?" You asked when you two reached Christine's parked car, "I thought he would pick me up. I made up this whole story in my head to explain about Peter's situation and then you showed up,"

"Oh, he's got some cult stuff to do," she answered casually, getting behind the wheel and twisting the key in the ignition juncture.

You snorted at her terminology, glancing at her, "You mean he's visiting Kamar-Taj?"

"That's what I said," she gave you a side smile.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇