🕷❘ Ⲧⲏⲓⲅⲧⲉⲉⲛ ❘ 𝖯𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝖠𝗌𝗀𝖺𝗋𝖽

˚ ༘ ⌇ 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽 ༉‧₊

๑՞ ° 𝙰𝚐𝚎 : 𝟷𝟼 *·˚

═∘♡༉∘ ═

📍 177 A BLEECKER STREET, NEW YORK

"So Earth has witches and wizards now," Thor chuckled as he pointed between you and your father, checking out an artefact and putting it back into its stand. But he ended up knocking them all down on the table, desperately trying to catch them before they fell, but in vain.

Stephen mouthed silently in frustration, while you winced at the mess he made, pursing your lips to hold your chuckle.

"The preferred term is Masters of the Mystic Arts," Your father corrected him, "You can leave that now,"

"Alright, wizard, witch. Who are you two and why should I care?" Thor retorted, leaving the mess to face you two.

"My name is Doctor Stephen Strange and this is my daughter, Y/N. We have some questions for you,"

The next moment, you all were transported into another room, "Take a seat,"

You and Stephen sit on a couch, together, across from Thor, who was in on an armchair.

Thor looks around in confusion as your father leaned his head against his forefinger and thumb on his right hand.

"What would you like? Tea?" You offered.

"I don't drink tea," Thor replied as he turned back and glanced down at the small cup of tea in his hand grip

"What do you drink?" Stephen questioned.

"Not tea,"

The small cup was replaced with a tall glass of beer in the god's hand. He blinked at it in bafflement but brought it closer to take a sip nonetheless.

"So, we keep a watchlist of individuals and beings from other realms that may be a threat to this world," Stephen began, "Your adopted brother, Loki is one of those beings,"

"He's a worthy inclusion." Thor agreed, finishing his drink and staring at it while it refilled itself.

"Then why bring him here?"

"We're looking for my father,"

"That makes sense," You nodded to the side.

"Oh, so, If we were to tell you where Odin was, all parties concerned would promptly return to Asgard?" Stephen asked.

"Promptly," Thor responded.

"Great! Then we'll help you,"

"If you two knew where he was, why didn't either of you call me?"